𝟎 「 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝」 𝟒

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄, Seraphina couldn't help but wonder to herself how she ended up lost in the woods, with no clue as to where the bonfire used to be.

"How in the hell did I get lost?" Seraphina whispered to herself as she continued looking around, using her phone to light up the dark forest.

She had wandered into the woods with Caroline to look for a restroom, then somehow they had gotten split up, and now she'd somehow ended up by herself.

"Hello, Seraphina." A deep sultry voice said making from behind her, making her jump and turn around, only to see a man less than 6 feet in front of her.

It was only a second of staring at the stranger before her eyes landed on his, ever so bright, eyes that glowed in the moonlight.

"Damon?" She asked confused as squinted her eyes trying to get a better look at his shadow-covered face.

"So what is a shortcake like you doing all the way out here?" Damon asked smirking as he walked closer, his eyes never leaving her small frame.

"My friend Caroline and I were looking for the bathroom but we got lost," Seraphina said looking around before her face scrunched as she came to a realization. "I think she ditched me."

"Now why would anyone ditch an adorable shortcake?" He asked rhetorically as he continued to walk forwards towards Seraphina subtly.

"Uhm, whatchu you doing?" Seraphina asked confused/awkwardly as she stepped back, she had only met this man once, and being close to him was a bit weird.

Although he didn't say anything as he continued moving closer to her, causing her to confusingly back away from him.

"Damon?" She asked confused hoping this was some sick joke, but soon let out a gasp as her movements were stopped by a tree.

"Yes, Sera?" Damon said smirking as he continued walking towards her until there wasn't much room between them.

Her blood became more prominent because of their close contact, he couldn't believe how delicious her blood smelled.

"Get away from me," She said squirming as he pressed himself closer to her, she was passed uncomfortably at this point.

'Just a small bite.' Damon thought to himself, he wasn't planning on harming her too badly, he just wanted a small taste of her blood, just a little bit.

Following his thoughts, he slowly lowered his head to her shoulder, rubbing his nose against her jugular vein.

"You smell amazing." He whispered his eyes rolling to the back of his head for a second, as his face changed over.

"Let go of me, Damon." Seraphina pleaded in complete fear of what he could and probably would do to her, compared to her small stature he was way too big to fight off.

However at that very moment for some unknown reason, Seraphina's eyes seemed to suddenly flash a bright and vibrant purple, along with a small bracelet that laid on her arm, before Damon was thrown 4 yards away from her.