CHAPTER 2

"So apparently some punk has been bullying shouko all year! I didn't even know it! He's been making fun of her and embarrassing her in front of the whole class, he's even been taking out her hearing aids and messing them up. He's messed up five pairs already and had even thrown a pair out the window! It is just crazy to me that someone could even do that. It's just so friggin 'infuriating! I can't believe that filthy little piggish son of a -" "WOW WOW WOW, calm down a little no need to get so verbal! But that is crazy. Do I need to beat someone up?" "ok, first of all this is terrible but it doesn't call for assault... well, not yet at least, But second, come on it's not like you could do anything, you cant even lift 20 pounds"" tru, true" you said. It was starting to get a little late. " hey i think they're gone now, i'd love to stay and keep talking but it's starting to get late and my mother would kill me if i wasn't home in time for dinner, you know her."" yeah you're right, i don't want to get you in trouble. I wish we could keep talking as well but I can already smell my mum cooking. What are you having for dinner?" Yuzuru said, eyeing you curiously, "Oh my mums making sushi and egg rolls tonight." ah man lucky, weare having stir fry ''''Ah man that sounds good, looks like we both want to switch." by now it's completely dark outside and you know you have to get home.'' Well, I'll see you later,"she said. '' yeah sure, hey what are you doing tomorrow, ya wanna maybe go out and get some boba and walk around" you said trying not to sound nervous" " yeah.. Actually that would be really nice. See ya then" she replied. You got a goofy grin on your face and she smiled at that. You couldnt help to hide the grin and held that stupid face all the way back to your house. You think to yourself,'she doesn't know, i'll tell her someday', and with that as your last thought, you pull up to your house to prepare for dinner....

Wow, I really hope you guys like this chapter even better than the first. I'm sorry I'm not a very good author but I still hope you enjoy it ;-) Also feel free to leave some ideas or some "constructive criticism" in the comments below. TILL NEXT TIME, riley

espanol

Wow, realmente espero que les guste este capítulo incluso mejor que el primero. Lo siento, no soy un muy buen autor, pero aún así espero que lo disfrutes ;-) También siéntete libre de dejar algunas ideas o alguna "crítica constructiva" en los comentarios a continuación. HASTA LA PRÓXIMA, riley