hawk comes alive😰

a few days have passed

a few days have passed.  eli.. we'll hawk now has been actually really cool. we all were planning on going to a party tonight we'll crash one i guess because of this bitch who was being a pussy and saying stuff about aisha. i have become more talkative we'll only to hawk and aisha and miguel the rest of the people in cobra kai i'm not comfortable around.

i get read^ the outfit above luckily my dad is out at the bars so he can't criticize my outfit.  hawk picks miguel and i up i sit in the passenger seat and miguel sits in the back. hawk and i start screaming the song above^ miguel is recording us

well momma i fell in love again
it's safe to say i have a new girlfriend
and i know it sounds SO old but cupid
got me in a choke hold

those lyrics were repeating in my head we get to aishas house and go to the gas station to get alcohol. me and hawk were messing around giggling. do i have a crush?

hawk ends up somehow getting the beer and we head back to the car miguel tells me to look at insta

miguel's story^

i yell "EWWWW THATS SO UGLY I DONT THINK- EW WHY A HEART NOOOO MY DADS GONNA SEE THAT STOPPP" hawk is dying laughing at me but i just cross my arms and we drive to the cliff area obviously miguel HAD to invite sam so i was pissed off already hawk secretly puts his hand on my thigh to try and calm me down. it worked. we get there and walk down to a rock area. (btw moon is already gay in this part so no worrying rn.) i drink 1 beer because i don't feel like getting totally drunk. i start dancing with aisha and we're laughing so much it was so fun. i spilled some of my beer on hawk. he says, "oh come here." i grap aishas hand and we start running holding hands.  i stop and look behind to see hawk isn't behind us. i look around starting to get worried. secretly hawk was taking photos of me. i start to shiver he jumps out from behind a tree and smiles. he takes his leather jacket off and puts it on my shoulders. i smile and hug him so he's not cold aisha starts walking back not wanting to third wheel. me and hawk walk to the car to make sure aisha gets back okay. and i see miguel getting pissed pushing some random dude. and sam. he punches her not on purpose her dumbass got in the way. i laugh hawk frowns at me but we just walk to the car and he plays music from it and we start dancing. he spins me around and he just takes photos of me off guard.