##1

ONESHOT | 01

ONESHOT | 01

ANGER rushed through your system when you saw your best friend doing it again. this past two years, he changed. he would always make up excuses when you make plans. saying that he has work or that he has assignments. you also noticed that he has been staring at the new girl, lola. she has light brown hair and eyes. she's cousins with the captain of the soccer team. your best friend isn't the popular type though. you're his only friend. he told you he only trusts and needs you so he never tried to talk to anyone. unlike him, you made friends and even tried to have them and him to hang out but your best friend rejected it. he gets make fun of because he's always alone and a 'geek'. you hated that he's been crushing over lola for two years. it's not because you have any feelings for him. you're angry because his crush on her isn't what people would call 'crushing'.

you told him so many times that he's making people feel uncomfortable by the way he stares at lola, but he won't listen to you. and today was the last straw for you. running up the stairs, you walked straight into his bedroom to see him close his laptop. "what the fuck! cant you just knock!?!" he shouts at you. "you listen to me! this crush you have on lola isn't going to work! i don't think you have noticed but everyone has seen you stare at her everyday" you said and he rolls his eyes. "i see what it is now. you love me?" he said. "i will never have any feelings towards you. because of you, you ruined my happiness! you're a slut, bitch and most of all dramatic! lola is way better. you ruined my life! i wish we were never friends in the first place!" he yells at your face. his words hurt you yet you didn't want to show him you're weak. "fine by me. let's stop being friends. it's your fault so don't come crawling back to me" you threw the bracelet he gave you as a gift for your birthday and walked away.

the next day at school, you two ignored each other. you sat with another classmate, leaving him alone. you two shared the same classes since you two were both smart children. lola was in the grade below you two yet she too is a gifted child. during lunch, you sat with your friends who were in the classroom next to you. "you aren't going to go see jungkook like you always do?" your friend, jisoo asked and you shook your head. "we aren't friends anymore" you took a bite of your sandwich. "what happen if you don't mind me asking?" jennie, jisoo's sister asked. "i tried talking to him about his 'crush' over lola yet he claim that i ruined his life and happiness. even thinks i was in love with him" you said. "at least you tried to talk to him about it. i know you two were best friends, but i think it's good that you aren't friends with him anymore. he has been giving everyone a weird vibe" taehyung, their brother said with a smile on his. "is the brotherly side saying that or the lov-" he hits jennie on the back of her head. "ouch! that hurts" she pouts. "does it look like i care?" he crosses his arms.

you laughed seeing them arguing. taehyung smiles brightly, seeing you laugh. jisoo and jennie both saw his smile. they knew their older brother has been crushing on you for six months now. he too thought you had feelings for jungkook until you explained to them that you saw him as family. now he's trying to find a way to confess his feelings towards you. "so i was thinking...this weekend we go camping! dad said yes already so we have permission to go" jisoo spoke. "that's great...but my parents won't let me. they're out and they're busy taking care of my grandparents" you explained. "im sure they won't mind. your mom loves us. especially taehyung. you have my big bro to protect you from the dangers" jennie said. "i will try to contact them" you smiled. before you could speak, a voice spoke. "jennie sunbaenim. jisoo sunbaenim. taehyung sunbaenim. (y/n) sunbaenim. my cousin and i are throwing a party tonight. you all are invited to come" lola spoke. "well, we were actually planning on-" she grabs your hands and leans towards your face, making you feel a bit uncomfortable. "please, sunbaenim. im hoping i will see you there" she begs.