𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

* ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥* ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ * ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*

𝗠𝗔𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗦-𝗠𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗡 ran through the courtyard, running as fast as she can to get to the other side of the courtyard. She had caught a glimpse of her adoptive mom dueling death eaters. Three death eaters were on her, and by the looks of it, Minerva McGonagall was struggling.

Mae hadn't even noticed, but Draco and Blaise were next to her, running as well. They shot and dodged spells left and right.

The two Slytherins and Ravenclaw were looking for Harry, Hermione or Elio after being separated, but had heard a pained yell from McGonagall. So, Mae did the only thing she knew what to do. Run. She ran to her adoptive mom. She panicked and ran, forgetting that she was even looking for the three Gryffindors.

"Protego." yelled Mae, coming to her moms aid. Blaise and Draco behind her.

"Reducto." yelled a gruff voice.

"Amycus." sneered Maelyn as she and her mom along with the two Slytherins held their wands at Amycus Carrow who looked somewhat amused.

"I had it all under control dearie." Minerva assured Mae, not keeping her eyes or wand off Amycus.

"It didn't look like it, Minnie." Mae said as she attempted to shoot another curse at Carrow who deflected the spell immediately.

"Now. Run along now and listen to your adopted Mommy, McKinnon." Carrow grinned maniacal. And it was the kind of grin that made your insides twist.

"Or else, I'll make sure you end up like mommy number one and mommy number two. After I kill mommy number three, of course."

That hit a nerve.

"You bastard!" roared Mae as she shot another curse making Carrow stagger back and a gash on his right hand, where he's holding his wand formed.

Carrow laughed. "Is that all you can do, dearie?"mocked Carrow.

"No." Mae simply stated. She put her wand down and waited. Carrow pointed his wand up at her. And Mae let him.

"Mae!-" Draco yelled thinking she was crazy but quickly stopped when Carrow started screaming.

Huge gashes and cuts started forming all over his body. He was screaming and staggering back as he held his face in agony, slowly dying. The four did nothing but watched. Minerva was in horror as she watched the scene. Draco was wide eyed. Blaise's face held nothing but a hint of fear and his lips pursed. As for Mae, her face held pure loathe. He deserved it. They all do. They had taken everything from them. From her. Mae did nothing but stared.

"We have to go." Blaise rushed as he grabbed Mae from the arm. Draco nodded as he tried not to look at Carrow who was halfway dead. Minerva understood it was war. She shook her head. They're kids. Kids, for Christ sake. Killing to stay alive is something they shouldn't go through right now.

"Minnie, come with us." Mae told her mom. Minerva shook her head. "I'll just slow you down, my love."

"No. No, you won't." Mae assured her, giving her a weak smile.