Tequila

It was later in the evening and you had come back to the apartment with the cake. April and Arizona had put up some decorations and such and the place was really starting to look like a party...the only thing that was missing was the people.

You heard a loud rhythmic knocking on the door and ran over. Opening the door you saw Alex and Jo snickering to themselves with a couple packs of beer.

"Hey guys! Come on in. April and Arizona are killing a bottle of wine in the kitchen." You say as they walk through the door.
You snag a bottle of beer from one of the six packs and Alex laughs as you look back at him and cock an eyebrow.

"Party planner tax." You say, shrugging your shoulders and following them to the kitchen.
Before you get there you hear another knock at the door and leave the couple as you open up the door for more party guests.

You open the door to see Cristina and Meredith smiling.

"Y/N!!! Hey we brought tequila and vodka. I hope you have mixers." Meredith says entering the apartment.

"Who needs mixers? We're doing shots!" Cristina says following her.

You chuckle at the twisted sisters and we're about to close the door behind them when you saw another familiar face walking up to the door.

"Maya hey." You greet the blonde. Before you could say anything more you feel a pair of hands run along your back.

"Hey Maya! Glad you could come! Come in!" Arizona says from behind you.

When did she invite Maya?

"Hi! Thanks yeah. This is Carina my date! Happy birthday Arizona." Maya says introducing the woman next to her as she comes in and greets you both.

"Oh umm. Hi Carina." Arizona says more awkwardly.

Do they know eachother?

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't know this was.." Carina says flustered.

You and Bishop give each other very confused looks.

At least I'm not the only one who's lost.

"You two have met before?" Maya asks.

She's way more confident than I am. I probably wouldn't have asked. You chuckle to yourself.

"Uhh yeah we um work at the hospital together. Carina is an OBGYN." Arizona explains.

Ohhh they did more than work...

"Ah yes. We've worked together a lot and uh yeah..." Carina says, her Italian accent coming through with her words but you can tell she's being awkward.

There was a moment of more awkward silence.

"Ah you dated." Maya says, sounding proud that she could figure it out.

"Uh yeah." Arizona says looking apologetically at you and Maya.

"Carina. Maya. It's fine. It was forever ago. Carina and I have literally work with each other all the time. Come in. Make yourselves a drink, and have fun." Arizona says as she smiles at the two before pulling you away.

She drags you back over to the kitchen and picks her wine glass back up sipping it.

"When did you invite Maya??" You ask.

"Literally last night. Wait you don't remember?? We were in the parking lot and you had just punched that guy..? You were kinda freaked out so I get that you might not remember actually." Arizona says looking back at you. She sees your face and how confused you look.

You watch as she grabs a cup from the counter and goes over to the bottle of tequila pouring in a few shots before coming back and handing it to you.
You give her a questionable look.

"I didn't know Maya's date was gonna be my ex. But I do know you." Arizona says chuckling.
"You're gonna need this tonight because I can already see the jealousy in your face just thinking about the fact that one of my exes is here." She says chuckling.

You look at her blankly for a second before you realize how right she is.

You laugh and take the cup from her and throw back the tequila.

Holy crap she's got a heavy pour.

Arizona laughs at your reaction and comes around in front of you.
She gives you a soft pick on the lips.

"Okay. Now let's have some fun." She says smirking as the two of you go to join the rest of the group.

*Author's Note* Hey guys. This was a short update. But let me know what you want to happen at the party lol I have some ideas but I haven't started writing yet. Drama? Fun? A lot of drinking? Let me know 😉🤍 -Kay