15- " Accidents "

So maybe I lied when I said Blair's life was perfect. One thing Blair is good at is hiding things, the art of deception.

I fluttered my eyes open to someone shaking me.

"Blair, hello?" Someone said.

"What?" I muttered as the world around me focused.
Cassie stood over me with a worried look.

"Can you hear me?" She yelled.

"Jesus Christ yes I can hear you," I said groaning. I watched as she sighed in relief.

"I was about to take you to the ER," she said laughing.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked slowly sitting up. I looked around to only see McKay, Lexi and Cassie left.

"Where is everyone?" I asked rubbing my jaw.

"Well Kat and BB left, and Nate took Maddy home after she threatened to kill you while you were unconscious," Lexi said handing me an ice pack.

"Wait Nate took Maddy home?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah, but he was mad, so I wouldn't worry about anything happening," McKay said. Well you would be surprised with the things he does when he's mad.

"I'm sorry guys," I said sighing.

"It wasn't really your fault," Cassie said reassuringly.

"It kinda is, I shouldn't of said anything," I said leaning back.

"She was trying to push your buttons," Lexi added.

"Well it worked," I said laughing softly.

" Want a drink?" Cassie asked.

" I don't drink," I said.

"Wait actually? But i've seen you smoke before?" McKay said.

"Yeah but I, I just can't drink," I said looking at my wrist. A gold bracelet lined around my wrist. One day.

"Well you want a water?" McKay offered. I nodded softly.

"How am I going to explain this to my parents?" I asked.

"I told them you were spending the night, it's just easier for you," Cassie said giving me a faint smile.

"Thanks," I said smiling.

We watched the Titanic for a while and Lexi complained about how Jack could have fit on the bed frame, I mean she's right but whatever. McKay was spending the night. After a while we all went to sleep. McKay was sleeping on the couch downstairs. I couldn't sleep though. At all. Like I couldn't even close my eyes. What if Nate is railing Maddy right now? What if he's cheating on me? I took a deep breath and sat up. I walked downstairs to get water from the kitchen. I noticed the couch was empty but didn't care enough to look for McKay. I grabbed a glass and turned on the sink. Taking a sip I leaned against the counter and looked out at the pool through two glass doors. I nearly choked when I saw a figure sitting on the edge of the pool. McKay. He was facing the other way tho. I slowly and quietly opened the door walking out.