[Real?]

A few steps are need to be taken to reach the school.

Taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh, Vion continuously walked inside, marking the beginning of his junior high school life. Without being scared of what will happen but to who will be involved, he had gone straight to his classroom without getting lost.

Feeling not-so-victorious of not being lost that most students do, like the beautiful young lad who made it's way to him, unintentionally, banged her her into his chest that made him retreat. He wasn't worried about the girl or in himself, he's worried if he's the one who bumped into her or not, or wether he should asked for an apology or not. He's worried about the blame and not about the occasion happened. This is the involvement his been afraid of.

The beautiful lady didn't turn it's head to him and walked away like nothing happened. Facing south to hide the embarrassment that she knew, was written all over her face.

The lonely boy felt bad after not giving the apology to the girl who, he believed, deserved it. Struggling and debating on his mind on what he could've done but the bell rang that caused the debate to subside and him getting back into the real world, realizing that his feet was nailed on the floor because of the debate that had rose.

He walked inside and he felt chills, everyone was eyeing him for a second and then continued back to their own businesses, as if he disappeared into thin air after revealing itself like a bubble. The goosebumps left him after the line of attention broke.

Their advisory entered and he was forced to sit down on the front column which wasn't comfortable. He was sitting there for a long minute that he beared long enough to make his mind go sleepy, wishing that the long introduction of their advisory ended and so, that the class would start.

The person's word in front of him drained the remaining life his battery that's nearly 20%, for a student who started a class on the spot, following the advice of his advisor would be a hard task to accomplish

Confused, Vion accepted it for the sake of the normality that he had wanted. The reason why he's in the general class than in the class where he's supposed to be, said by the adults, was because of the norms of the world that he hadn't known and wish to explore.

Throughout the years as a child, he thought that he hadn't have the life of a normal boy that likes something other than books, love something other than books, and do something not related to books. He loved them but learning about the world outside the book when he was 12, that not being able to interact with others and being hideous and nerd isn't normal. That was the world of his friend. His friend described the world its living in, that he knew in the back of his mind but never tried accepting it as he was already set with priorities in life. Priorities that was printed on his mind by the society and not what he discovered nor he wanted to be.

And for that sake, he sold his brighter future into lit future, in order to gain social abilities such as talking to someone or being close to someone or anything that was considered normal by the referred world.

After their advisory left, everyone made a buzz of noise and it was too much for him. Luck is on his side and everyone was starting to gone outside the room and so do the other classes.

He saw the perfect spot and someone was occupying it, he asked the person if he can trade with him and real luck, it agreed. The boy who occupied on his chosen spot transfered sit diagonal to the spot.

The boy smiled at him.

The girl who occupied the chair in front of him invited the boy and it happily nod and looked at him, then both of them left him and gone outside.