[Truth]

Nothing was odd today.

That's what he feel but not what he thought. His mind was speaking a logic-based arguments about the stalker that he think was still following and observing him but his feeling was telling him that it already stopped. But today, he would stick for his mind than his instinct. His instinct wasn't good enough after all, he had been using knowledge than instinct ever since he started having thoughts at the age of 2.

His mind was telling him that 3 days wasn't enough to get the information they need unless they're some offspring of the higher ups or the authorities. He regarded that the boy isn't acting like a child of an authorized person so it's unlikely for him to be one.

Overall, his safety was long gone ever since the day someone had followed him from school to his home. And the next day was the same as yesterday, it appeared that the stalking had finally done since yesterday. His mind was getting weaker as he sharpened his instinct.

The boy who he traded the spot was being friendly to him but he was socially awkward and don't know how to respond in all the fuss its making. While the boy continued talking to him, he would just listen and the girl that looked close to him, fill out the wrong parts of the boy's storytelling of their childhood and then they tease each other while Vion's head was out somewhere away from them.

"Hey, are you free this free period?" asked the boy.

"Of course, he is 'cause it's free period! Dumbass!" the girl teased the boy, showing that they're comfortable to each other with no sign of real bad feeling when she teased him.

"You're not even free because you'll go to the audition to one of the band of the school, remember?"

"You're right!"

"You're a dumbass, Emo Girl!" Víon didn't know what's going on with them as he had never seen such treatments to each other, he can not also recall anything about such treatments in books he had read. For him, what they're doing was insulting each other and not just teasing with no hard feelings, and he never and never been insulted in front face like the both of them are doing.

"So, are you free?" the boy asked for the second time without the girl interrupting him.

Vion doesn't have significant thing to do other than reading a book and harbouring books at the library to borrow. He also observed that Alcimus was sweating cold sweats when he accidentally touch it's hands and his conclusion was he's nervous about something and it may have to do with the question it asked again, for the second time.

He nodded and his conclusion was right. Alcimus was going to audition to a drama club and for it's upcoming play, and he needed someone he knew so that he could focus to that person and gain confidence. Selene was his confidence bank but she wasn't available since she's going to audition on a band at the same time because many students were going to audition too and there's a cut off to numbers of student that will be accepted and once that was achieved, the audition will end.

It wasn't a good system to use. There maybe more talent that wasn't going to get the chance to be where they're good at.

Alcimus was happy now that he had made another confidence bank, and he and Selene continue to tease each other on the way until they had reached their destination.

Alcimus and Vion gone to a door at the left side which was the boy's locker room, Selene gone to the opposite. They changed unto their PhysEd uniform and head to the gymnasium. All the students their were in their uniform too.

They ended their PhysEd with tired bodies, they took a quick shower and changed back to uniforms.

They attended all their class and the class end for the day. Selene bade her farewell and went to the opposite direction of the drama clubs venue for the auditions where the boy's will go to. They arrived and the venue was half full. They insert their selves and found an empty seats for them.