(Agnes/Agatha) Bandaid 🩹

You and Agnes have known each other for not long, but when she first moved in to Westview she hasn't kept her eyes off of you. ;)

You walk your way to the flower shop, you're not really paying attention to where you're going because you start thinking of some things that have been running your mind lately.

Before you know it you walk straight into a street lamp, you groan and rub your head in discomfort. You feel where you hit your head and notice there's a small bit of blood. In your mind you think to just ignore it because it's just a scrape and when you get home you can put a bandaid over it, no Biggy.

You cover your scrape with your hand and turn around to see Agnes heading your way. You both smile at each other happily while you still have your scrape covered. Agnes comes close to you and says,"Hey, Hot stuff! Watcha coverin your head for hun?" She notices as she's still smiling at you tiny bit concerned and looking at your hand covering your scrape.

"Oh! It's fine! it's just a small scrape on my head." You say smiling slightly while looking at Agnes.

Agnes raises her eyebrow a wee bit and sighs "darling! Come with me I'll fix you up" she says while winking and takes your other hand that's not covering your scrape, and runs to her house with you.

(At Agnes's house)

You sit down at a stool and watch Agnes start getting disinfectant,bandaids, and a few other things.  You smile at the thought that Agnes cared so much even though it was just a small scrape.
Agnes brings the things she needs and stands in front of you. You remove your hand from the scrape and wipe of a little blood from your hand, while Agnes looks at your scrape. "That's sure a scrape all right" she says starting to dab your scrape to get rid of any excess blood.

While she does so, you look at her eyes and study her face, she looked so beautiful and had the most perfect eyes, almost to make you fall in love. She smelled of roses and vanilla and anything nice.

"Agnes, I think you're very beautiful" you said softly, you don't know why you said that so soon and you were scared of what she would say.
Agnes's face blushed a bit and smiled happily. "Thank you hun, I think you're very gorgeous as well" she said smiling softly.  Agnes put a bandaid over your scrape and looked at your eyes while leaning close to your face. You leaned in as well, when she kissed you passionately. God I love this woman.

(Hope you guys liked this one sorry it took so long my cat was having a dance battle with another cat and my grrandma started twerking then my brother went flying 😔g)