yo i've been gone for like two years lmao, shits wild

Katsuki sat in discontent at his desk, the scene playing out in front of his being nothing less then the definition of chimerical. The ghost of his long past best friend stealing his classmates pencils and chucking them at the blackboard, a devious grin on his face. Katsuki watched amused, wondering if maybe when Midoriya past on, he might've gone down instead of up.

  The teacher for class 1-A had not yet come in, and the students were starting to get freaked out, trying and failing to find out who was seemingly magically throwing their writing utensils around the room.

Once everyone started ganging up in Uraraka was when Bakugo finally motioned for Midoriya to stop. Deku looked disappointed but obliged.

The fact that the pencils had stopped being thrown around seemed to agitate the students more, but after nobody owned up, they dropped the topic, probably assuming it was a prank that nobody wanted to own up to.

Bakugo glanced at Midoriya, and Midoriya smiled criminally back though Bakugo couldn't really see it, his transparent body showing no remorse for the high schoolers he had just terrorized.

The alive of the two sighed, and got up from his seat. "can someone tell Aizawa that I'm in the restroom? thanks." a chorus of 'sures' rang out after the question, and Bakugo left the room, heading towards the closest bathroom with the phantom on his heel.

Once the two arrived in the bathroom, and checked if it was empty, Bakugo groaned loudly and Midoriya offered a tiny laugh in response.

"You can't just walk around causing mayhem all day" Bakugo sighed, wondering why such a chaotic ghost had been left in his sweet, shy friends wake.

"In my defense, I thought it was funny" Midoriya offered to no avail, his voice echoing in an unsettling way that made goosebumps appear and hair stand up.

Bakugo glanced at the mirror, seeing Midoriya's ghost in all his glory, spine cracked through his neck and blood splattered on his once pristine middle school uniform. The alive of the two couldn't see the other, other than in mirrors and puddles or basically any reflective surface. and even then, Izuku was transparent, seemingly just to remind Bakugo about his failure to help his friend.

"Yeah but if anyone ever sees me talking to you they're going to think I'm fucking insane" Bakugo tried, but all the ghost did was crack a smile.

"Oh come on, we're carful, no one could possibly suspect anything. And no one ever will if we keep it up" Bakugo smiled lightly at that, Midoriya always had such a nice way of phrasing things, making them seem less grim than they were.

"Yeah, I guess you're right"

Back in the classroom, a certain redhead looked curiously at the door, glaring at it like it had just offended him.

Kaminari was the first to notice Kirishima's odd behavior, asking a light "dude you good?" only to receive a non committal noise as a half assed response.

"Yo, earth to shark boy?" Kaminiari tried again as he waved his hand in front of Kiri's face.

"Sorry bro, it's just that Bakugo seemed really weird just then, he just suddenly got up and walked out. I know he said he was going to the bathroom but I don't feel like that's why he left." Kirishima prompted not bothering to look away from the door.

"I think you're reading too much into it, but if you really think something is going on, then go check on him" Kaminari said, Kiri smiled back toothlessly.

"Can you tell Aizawa I'm in the bathroom when he comes in?" Kiri asked, getting out of his seat.

"Yeah of course"

Kirishima didn't take long to reach the restrooms, speed walking as his mind was lost to our universe.

He heard voices coming from the men's bathroom, one sounding echoey-er than what it probably should've and the other sounding like Bakugo.

He walked in on Bakugo talking to what seemed like straight air, and for a second Kirishima questioned himself on if he should get the school counselor, but than he saw the transparent figure in the mirror. A bloodied and distorted figure, who seemed to be only in middle school, smiling at his classmate.

"-no one could possibly suspect anything. and no one ever will if we keep this up"

"Yeah, I guess you're right"

"..Uhhh am I intruding?"

hey y'all, i can't believe over 50k people really read this book when i literally wrote it when i was like 11 💀. i felt bad leaving it unfinished, so i think i'm gonna start actually updating again. updates will be few and far between though, i have a life now so i can't give my everything into writing a gay anime book. I'm not into this show anymore cause it's been like two years so if any character seem ooc just lemme know. hope y'all have a lovely day -Scared