= 0 =

In the town of Encanto, you'll find two gifted Families. The Familia Madrigal and The Familia Gutierrez.

There are no problems that will last more than 2days, and everyone will celebrate every single thing even if it's unnecessary, as years goes by it's started to become a tradition to celebrate even small things.

People in town were so happy to have gifted Families. Everyone is on good terms not until a mysterious family joins the town.

The Familia Serrano.

Mrs. Catalina and Mr. Alejandro has one son and one daughter, people in town were amazed by the daughter of Mrs. and Mr. Serrano's beauty and personality.

Everyone in the town will look at her and greet her every time she walks by, and of course being kind of her she couldn't just ignore them, so she would greet them back with a sweet smile and a little bow.

Her sweet smile and small figure make people in the town aww at her, they couldn't just resist her, Carlos and Camilo from the gifted families falls in love with her at first sight.

Carlos and Camilo's family is very supportive, they wouldn't let each other win

So, they made a deal 

The first one to make her fall in love wins. 

but, we're still not sure about it, there's a lot of unexpected things that keeps happening. 

________________________________________________________________________________

It happen so fast that the original '= 0 =' were gone and I didn't know how it happens, I'm sorry about it heh 😚

Sora = Y/n 

- Cmlxcs