🎭 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 | 𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐢.

XDINARY HEROES XYLO'S OLD YOUTUBE VIDEOS HAS BEEN FOUND, AND IT JUST PROVES SHE'S TALENTED SINCE AS A TEEN

gaia san,
january 21, 2022

jyp entertainment's sub label, studio j, recently debuted their new group back in december 2021, xdinary heroes

the group debuted with the amazing song "happy death day" and has 7 members including a female member.

speaking of which, the group's only female member and co-leader named xylo is currently getting a lot of attention.

her past youtube videos has been found by some people and are now sharing it with the world. xylo used to post songs that she wrote and composed herself.

the only songs that has been found are "nabi" and "birthday cake" which people are loving!

they are especially loving the meaning of the songs and it's pretty relatable.

"nabi" is a song for cats and those who love cats. it has a fun imagination to capture the feeling of love by looking at the cats. the repeated lyrics 'i want to take more and give less' adds fun to the song.

"birthday cake" talks about the hardness of life. it's about how we may not know our worth because we're never told. so we start to let go small things and step by step we let go more. we might realize it but don't have anymore energy to overcome it.

though the two songs are amazing but people especially love "nabi" because of the cats.

the songs are right below:

━━ gaia's message! - credits to 1thek for the meaning of "nabi" and genius for the meaning of the song "birthday cake" - i did make it shorter and change it in some aspects

━━ gaia's message!
- credits to 1thek for the meaning of "nabi" and genius for the meaning of the song "birthday cake"
- i did make it shorter and change it in some aspects.
- STAN BIBI, she and her sings are amazing.