Apologies

Tony's POV
Boss will kill us! What if he find out that I am with Ellie? I was driving as fast as I can. "What we will tell Gibbs?", I asked. "I don't know. Maybe you're asleep or my car broke down, so you're going to get me..." "OK." For 10 minutes we arrived. We entered in the elevator. "Promise me that if Gibbs finds out for us you will stay with me. And if anything happens you will be with me." "I promise you. You are my heart, my brain, my everything. And about Gibbs...don't worry...he can't do anything...trust me..." Then elevator open. We come in squadroom. Gibbs was there...and McGee... "WHERE ARE YOU TWO?!? IT'S BETTER THAT YOU HAVE GOOD REASON WHY YOU ARE LATE!", Gibbs yelled. "It's my fault.", Ellie and I were told at the same time. "Give agree." "Sorry Gibbs. My car be broke down, so I tried to fix it and I forgot to work...when I realized that it can not fix I called Tony to take me to work." "I fell asleep. And I woke up when I heard that my phone's ringing." "Okay then. This is your last time you're late. Now get to work.", Gibbs said. I sat down at the desk. "I am going to Abby.", McGee said. After few minutes and Gibbs is went somewhere.
Bishop's POV
After Gibbs and McGee went, Tony and I are alone in office. "Are you ever going to tell Gibbs about us?", I asked. "Well...maybe...someday...
when will be a good chance..." Then he got up and come to my desk. "Do you want to come to dinner tonight?" "Sorry Tony. Not tonight." "Okay sweetheart." "Don't call me sweetheart at work!" "Okay sweetie.Haha." "Tony!" "Sorry but you are sweet and beautiful. I love you." "I love you too." 5 minutes later Gibbs came with his coffee. "Grab your gear. Dead marine in Alexandria." After we grabbed our gear Gibbs asked: "Where's McGee?" "He's down with Abby.", I said. " You two go get the car. I'm going to find McGee." After Gibbs said this, he went to Abby. Tony and I went to get car.