Tay im here, for you . part-2

Newwie's POV::
What the hell? Where am I? Wooww this big garden is very beautiful. Is this a whole new world, whatever I love this. But why am I here wait is that a rabbit, awww I love rabbits, they are totally my favorite.
"I know right they are my favorite too" Newwie gasped and turned around to see a beautiful man , he was very short but very beautiful.
"Hi my name is earth and i am your guardian angel".

" Well I hate when we want to say something but not getting to the point and j am not like that. So do you know why you are here".
"No I don't. And I don't want to be here too".
" Why? This is a very beautiful world, you can stay here forever if you wish you know. You can get anything you want and can be whatever you want ".
" But I don't want that, I am not the right person to be here".
"And who said that you are not the right person. This is a gift by the God himself just for you, you know".
" No I don't want his gift, and I don't want to be here ".
" You don't want to be here or you have something in that world that you can't let go hinnnn".
Newwie looked at him shockingly as he called a name which he dear's the most.
"How do you know-
" The fact that you are here with me and left him there with those animals is very surprising hinnn".
"Whatttt? What are you talking about? ".
" You want to see something hin. Well see" .
Earth snapped his fingers and something like a big white screen appeared. It showed were Tay was hit by jin jira and Pat and also calling newwie's name when it pained.
"Noooooo stoppp it" He turned to earth and earth snapped his fingers and it disappeared once again.
"I need to go there. Please I beg you".
" No need to beg me him, I will take you there myself. I have to you because before God comes and take you away from him you will never come back and I don't want that to happen so let's go".
"Why? Why are you helping me? ".
"Because I can't stand injustice hin. You both have suffered very much hin. You know hin you and tay should have met long before but because of some idiots you and him are like this. But now this is enough, now let me send you to him. Come on hin close your eyes. Go and save your love".
Newwie closed his and didn't feel anything but when he opened his eyes he saw that he is teleported to were tay was kept on hold, his anger level now is on the maximum level. Pat was about to shoot Tay with his gun.

Tay's pov::

Is the end. Really am I really going to die now, I didn't even got to confess to hin. Yes I started to get these type of feelings for hin when I first saw him. He was very cute, adorable and very sassy but he was just being him and I kinda love that but to say I am kinda regretting that why didn't I confess my love before itself. Annnnnnd that's it here I come God.

Bangggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

Keep going darling....

The gun was shot but it hit to Pat and now his leg was bleeding like hell. Newwie had saved me. Wait hin what is he doing here. Everyone were crouching down and hin came up to me.
"Te are you alright".
" I am fine but, where were you? How did you come back? Do you know how scared I was".
"It is a very long story te but for now you need to escape. And dont worry the police are on their way".
Newwie said all this while untieing all the ropes which was tied around tay but newwie  untied it. Police sirens were heard.
" Oh my god, oh my god chirathoom why is the police here and also how is he escaping oh my god there is a ghost in here" Jin jira panicked.
"Mam, sir come on let's escape through the back gate. Come on now" Pat said and all of the three agreed and ran to the back but got caught by mew , singto and bright they were with the police,  and  now they caught jin jira, chirathoom, supanot and pat.
"How did you -
" Yea I know where you were you little bitch and also there is no escaping for you now all the evidence we had is now handovered to the police. So let's get you in jail now" .
"Thank you for helping us catch them Mr Mew, singto and bright ".
" It's ok officer we all belive that the bad one should be punished ".
" Oh boy you got the wrong person you know. I am the commissioner of this village and you dare arresting me" .
"Shut up asshole I don't care if you are a minister oe the president himself but if you break the law you go to jail and you and your partners are broken many so now I think jail is not enough for you. Let's give you death itself huh".
" Oh and officer what about the drugs that will arrive tomorrow ".
" Don't worry Mr Mew we took care of it too. Also I hope Mr tay is good now".
"Yea he is just passed out when he came out of the building just now. Take care officer we will meet you afterwards ".
" Yea sure you all take care too".

"Okk lets take this big baby which is sleeping here on my back to the house".

The end is near all my dear readers. Just soon.