5

━━━━━━━━━━

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 3:25 🏙

"so remind you i met this nigga at the hair store and then i went to work and there was a event last night because a rapper was preforming but i peeped the boy who i saw had a big ass chain but ian think much of it, i jus thought he was selling or...

"so remind you i met this nigga at the hair store and then i went to work and there was a event last night because a rapper was preforming but i peeped the boy who i saw had a big ass chain but ian think much of it, i jus thought he was selling or something. so i get in the club and head to the vip section and boom he right there" i said to my bestfriends serria and jalen.

"no fucking way.. girl did you fuck legacy-" jalen asked while fixing his camera.

"noo but like i got his number and yk what happened at the club a little later and after i slept wit kaleb he hit me up asking if i was alright, for a murderer and rapper he's actually very nice" i said shrugging and taking out my quick weave.

"wait what jt said? oh yea ima show u bitches how to pimp a nigga!" serria sang into the phone. "make em thing u love em take his money then you dip on niggas!" we all sang while doing the lil shoulder dance.

"yall are aggravating" i said laughing.

"yk you love us, but theres this mansion party on saturday, we sliding?" jalen asked.

"i'll go if you guys go" serria said shrugging.

"bett, ima call yall back tho ima facetime najier real quick cause im seeing him today"

"aww tell him we said wassup" serria said in awe.

"yea we gotta go wit u to see him one day" jalen said.

"bet one of these days, but byee" i said waving.

"byee" they both said as i hung up.

since my phone was about to die i grabbed my ipad and facetimed him and he answered on the 4th ring.

"yo?" he said sitting up in his hospital bed.

"heyy na na" i said smiling.

"hii, whatchu doin?"

"taking down my hair, what bout you?"

"playing the game, uncle drew brought me a game so i'm not bored or nun" he said flipping the camera to show me.

"aw das sweet, tell em ima pay him back if i can, but im almost out of these apartments and soon if i talk to yo doctor maybe we can get you set up so you can be hospitalized at home"