Beautiful Trouble

Blurb

Aquila Reine is the perfect definition of rebeller. She could care less about the hundreds of rules she broke every day without fail and the consequences that came with it. And no one knew that the ghosts of her past would come back to haunt her, much less Aquila.

Some would talk of her as a delinquent, others might talk of her as 'the girl who never fails to entertain us with her antics'. But if you really got to know her, you'd be treated to her soft side.

Next comes Xavien Caisse.

Xavien would be your typical visual definition of bad boy. Leather jacket and ripped jeans, seemingly careless attitude and leanly muscled body. But he's actually quiet in school and all immediately assume the worst of him.

Few had the chance to get to know the real him, someone caring and who would go to the end of the world for you, under that seemingly dangerous exterior. A fighter with a secret no one knows. But that changes soon.

When the two cross paths, they are thrown into a world of trouble. Of hatred. Of blood and fear. Of dangerous secrets. And most of all, love.

Warning: Contains strong language, violent scenes such as abuse and fighting, mental health triggers and mental health, suicidal thoughts and attempts

~

Hello, everyone who decides to give my story a shot. 

Thank you for deciding to read my story, folks. You have no idea how much this means to me.

Writing is something I have a passion for, and though I'm only half-willing to make it a career, it's something I love to do because it's a way I can express my feelings and thoughts. Writing this book is something I decided to do after reading so many books on Wattpad that I love and inspired me to do the same. I'm not sure where this would go though, so I can only hope it's somewhere good.

Thank you again, 

Eve