01:2 <3

"Man that was fun ash" Lil D said.
"ongg" everybody else said.
"i'm Hungry let's go to red lobsters" angel said.
"bet" everybody else said.

They pulled up to Red Lobsters.
"Hey, table for 7" Sanai said to the waitress
"ok it'll be a 15 min wait. We'll buzz this buzzer when we're ready for you" She said handing her a buzzer.
They sat outside while they waited since it was cold in the restaurant.

The buzzer finally went off and they went back in the restaurant. "Right this way" the waiter said. They sat down at a booth in the back of the restaurant.
"What can i get you all to drink".
"i'll have a strawberry lemonade" Angel said
"me too" kaniya said
"me too" smoke said
"i'll have a sprite" joseline said
"i'll have a sweet tea" murda said
"and i'll have a water with lemon" Lil D said
"you bougie son of a bitch" murda said.
"sdfu nikka" Lil D responded.

"ok i'll be back with your drinks and bread"

"so tell us about y'all any gfs or bfs w.e y'all like" I said.
"I got a gf, Sanai and lil D yaaa, and smoke and murda single but they hoes" Joseline said
"ouu let me see her" I said to Josh

While she pulled up pictures of her and her gf, I couldn't help but notice smoke and kaniya over there in they world.

They definitely would be cute. They both have great sense of humors. Smoke real cool and laidback.

"What's y'all real names smoke, lil d, and murda. ain't giving the girls" i said

"you fed?" they all asked at the same time
"sn my real name troy, murda real name jermaine, & Lil D real name deshawn" smoke answered for all them.
"Damn shawty taking-"
"Here are you guys drinks and bread, and y'all can start ordering when you're ready"
We all placed our orders and talked and got to know eachother til it came out.

1 hour later
We were finally back at Lil D house & I was exhausted. "Guys i have a question"..
"yeaaa" eb said. "i move in to my new apartment today and i was wondering would you guys mind helping me?"
"Bitch wdf why you didn't tell me !!!" kaniya said while hitting me.
"hit me one more time and because idk i just got it yesterday, just wanted to wait til everything was final"
"We'll congrats girl ofc we'll help you, but can we take a nap first i'm tired ash" said Sanai.
"oh i was gon do that anyway, but i think i can move in no later than 8pm so y'all wanna go like 5?"
it was currently 3:30pm. "ya that's cool, y'all gon stay here or you want us to me you there?" asked Joseline
"Lil D is it cool if we stay ?"
"I mean Sanai done signed me up for everything else ask her" he said.
"Yes y'all are fine"sanai said. We were all in the living room sitting on Lil D big ole couch.
Me and Murda was sitting in the love seat, Sanai and Lil D went to his room, Kaniya and Smoke was sitting in the sectional, and Joseline was laying on the floor.

I felt something heavy hit my shoulder and looked to see Murda had fallen asleep.
"Murda yo head heavy asf man get up"
"Bro leave me alone" He mumbled. Ouuu his sleepy voice eat downnnn!
"Mmcht lift up" "bruhhhh" he groaned.
He got up and i adjusted so that i was laying long ways and he got on top and layer on my stomach.
"can i play with your ears?"
"idc man just let me go to sleep" he said
i played with his ears til i fell asleep.

Authors note
Hey my babies, I know it's been a while like a very long time & i'm so sorry..but it's really yall fault cause y'all don't be giving feedback..I know this chapter not all that just wanted to give y'all some quick. Please leave feedback and let me know how y'all feel. xoxo💋 *excuse mistakes made in the story it was not proofread*