ACT ONE

                         𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄,, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄,, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 . . . 𝕹atalia 𝕽osales longed for the feeling of power swimming in her veins. Oh, but not ordinary power, she craved god-like power — power that would place the mightiest of men on their knees begging her for mercy.

Mercy, she would not be willing to grant.

                         The world was a cruel place, one where people like her would be looked down upon. It was treacherous, piled with miles of misery el diablo would cackle upon. To her, the world she was born in was ruled by greed, not of amor, like her mother would countless of times assure her of, no, It was a living hell and no one could tell Natalia any differently.

Now, Natalia was no fool, she knew of the beauty life granted her. From how her sick mother continued on with life with the same everlasting grin on her face to her healthy baby brother, Marcos, who never failed to surprise her with his growing intelligence and humor.

Yet, with the two beautiful blessings in front of her face, Natalia knew of the lurking enemy watching her from the shadows, waiting on the right moment to pounce and take her soul.

She knew yet she said nothing. Maybe it was because of the power she knew one forsaken day would be granted upon her, the same power she always ached for. Either way, the lurking evil would be the same awakening Natalia required to obtain that said power . . .

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓