Funny eh~

A couple of weeks past by after the incident you were at your room getting ready to meet someone who want's to race with the one and only Hashimoto Y/n.
you accepted the challenge since there wasn't anything to do and you were bored af.

while doing your makeup someone knocked on the door. "come in" you said applying lipstick, the door opened and it was no other than Ran haitani "hey princess why all dressed up?" he ask looking at your reflection in the mirror "that's none of your business you ass" you were in a good but all of a sudden f*cking Ran showed up "ever heard of privacy? noh? well in that case let me explain what that means to you" y/n's blood was boiling she just want's to be alone at the moment "Privacy is someone wanting to spend time alone or with someone you give them privacy that they need not just f*cking entering a room well you did knock but still" y/n kinda cooled down and went back to applying make up while Ran sighed and said "Ok fine miss bossy pants i'll f*ckin leave now" and with that he went out.

you were checking out yourself in the mirror admiring how stunning you look in your fit

(That's your fit!! idk how to describe it so i just putted a fit)

after admiring yourself for an entire hour you went downstairs and heard voices once you got closer they were laughing you don't know what they were laughing about so you just entered you saw sanzu  telling about there old delinquent days and was on top of the table while the others are sat down on the couch. "HAHAHAH i remembered when f*ckin Rindou Peed on his pants when a Small ass lizard land on his head and started screaming HAHAHAHAHA" "HAHAHAHAHAHA Oh sh*t i f*ckin remembered that day HHAHAHAHAHHA" Ran was laughing so hard while the others too suddenly the laugh broke and turned into silence when they heard someone "hm-mm-mm (Don't get the wrong idea here it's when you're like coughing but not really just fixing your throat sum like that)
Uhh gentlemans im gonna take my leave i wont be here tomorrow nor the next day i have a busy sched so uhmm yeah take care"

"Where are you going" Mikey said in a cold tone voice "I have a race" y/n told to mikey "hm ok well then enjoy your race" he got up and walked "what happened to him" y/n ask the others "nah i don't know but earlier ago he was having a blast he may not be laughing but he was kinda smiling a little bit" takeomi said to y/n and the others "you look good in your outfit y/n~" Sanzu complimented her "oh pls top it with your sh*tty ass im gonna head out now"
Y/n walked out of the door and slammed it shut making the chandeliers and other glass stuff shake

You were now driving and heading to where your hotel is beacause later is the race so you just want to rest a bit. at the hotel someone took your baggage while you were at the reception booking a room, once you were done with all the booking sh*t you went inside and flop down on the bed slowly closing your eyes and felling into deep darkness.

Hey guys! i just want to say that im sorry for not being active welp i completely forgot i have a freaking story/fan fic and i was so lazy to write i couldn't think of anything anyway so i hope y'all enjoyed this chap<3