Rogues Versus Pack Wolves

Pack Wolves:
These wolves are the ones who follow and usually respect the code. They live in one of the great packs. The valley has been in peace for decades, no wolf takes more than needed. However, recently, there have been rumours of wolves hunting out of their territories, raiding others' camps, and taking more than needed. The code has been shattered, bloodshed and terror has risen in the great valley, as Junction Butte's greed and hunger grows bigger and stronger every day, as they are the first pack to have broken the code that has been obeyed for the past years. Junction Butte has broken the peace and harmony between the packs. But for now, everything remains — mostly — calm. But as the pack grows stronger and bolder everyday, changes lie in the distant future; changes that are not always good. The other packs must prepare, as Junction Butte may lash out any time. But again, these are only rumours. What lays ahead in the future remains a mystery. Could more of the packs fall for this greed and power? Is this glorious peace about to come to an end?

Rogues:
These animals are lonesome outsiders, ones that either left their pack, were exiled, or born a rogue. Rogues are usually not friendly, and do not know much about the code and what is happening between the packs. These vicious outsiders must fight for every last scrap, hoping to live at least one more precious day.