1

Beyoncé

"Beyoncé how are you liking Houston so far hun" Julia my stepmom asked me

"Beyoncé how are you liking Houston so far hun" Julia my stepmom asked me ." I don't like it I rather be back home in New York can we go back please pleaseeeee I promise I'll be good just take me back" Beyoncé complains on her one knee to her dad .

"No Giselle we're not going back be glad that you have a roof over your head no matter and as far as act up your gonna behave yourself period " Matthew says to his daughter who was throwing a tantrum making his eyes roll.

"If you don't Stop acting like a toddler and grow up queens New York is not for us anymore not after what happened to mom" My fourteen year old little sis Solange says . I decided i had enough i understood there reasons for the move but it still hurt me ." You took my mother away from me you moved me away I used to be 3 blocks down from her now I'm 24 hours away" I said walking away not bothering to eat I knew Julia would put it in the refrigerator for me later. I mean Julia very sweet but she'll never be my mother EVER .

I went too my room and  got ready since I had school tomorrow.I tried to call my girl Ashley but I went too voicemail "wow a nigga move away and you can't answer the phone" I said shaking my head . I heard two knocks and before I could responded my little sister and best friend were walking through the door.

"BB I know we're not used too this yet and that's okay but mom would've wanted us to be okay meaning if moving too Houston to get a fresh start then that what we're going too do bey bey" she said " bey we got stop getting in trouble anyway we're about to graduate soon" my best friend Kelly said as they both laid down next to me . " I know y'all I know"

The next morning ,

"Beyoncé come on your gonna be late we'll not late your already late" my father from down stairs. " I'm coming damn" I said "watch it lil girl".I rolled my eyes grabbing my green grapes and walking out the door.

Nicki sat in the office rapping to the lyrics she wrote in her journal her. Sometimes she would draw or make beats with her special pencil . "you okay Nic Nac ?"The principal asks and Nicki shakes her head no."Call me if want to go to class ok nika" Nicki older sister Lauren says waiting for a reply. "Kk lo " Nicki replies paying attention to the i pad as her sister left to get ready for class .

While watching her sister leave Nika saw three people walk in that she's never seen before but one caught her eye the most. "G-gorge-eous Nicki says giving a shy smile at the girl. Beyoncé looks around trying to find the girl "here!" Nika said giggle a bit .the gorgeous see her and gives her a smile. "Thank you pretty girl " Beyoncé replies and Nicki taps her pencil." Put on your headphones NikaPooh the bell is gonna ring and we don't want your ears hurting okay " Principal basset tells her and she puts on her noise cancellation headphones nodding.

"How can I help you my love ?" She asks Onika as she stood at the desk waiting for an answer ." we're new and we need our schedule"bey replies staring at Nicki from a distance. " okay first an last name" she asked me typing something in the computer ." Beyoncé Knowles , Kelly Rowland , and Solange Knowles" I say.