"Love letters"

Right now I'm with Lisa and we're walking down the hall when we saw screech.

Hi Lisa. Screech said.

And she pushed him into the lockers

She loves me. I heard screech say.

Do you have to be so mean to him I mean he's so sweet. I said to her.

If you think he's so sweet why don't you date him. She told me.

No thank you. I said. I love screech but he's just not my type.

_________________________
We're in homeroom watching miss bliss write a lesson on the board while screech look like a love sick puppy.

All right, copy down this list of military leaders of the war of 1812. Miss bliss told us.

Men all men. Nikki said to us

Naturally. Zack response

You know there probably wouldn't even be any wars at all if it weren't for men, Zack. Nikki said.

Zack just gave her a look as to say what did I do.

The bell ring and we went to leave but miss bliss stopped us.

Not so fast. She said.

A reminder your turn papers on the war of 1812 are due in at the end of the weekend. This will account for 20% of your final grade All right, out that door is the world. Be careful. Miss bliss said then we left.

____________________________
Lisa,Nikki and I were at our lockers
When she got a letter.

"And the moment our eyes met across the crowded room, I knew our fates were sealed as one." Lisa stopped.

One what? Nikki asked.

I don't know There's a period there. Lisa said.

Come on, don't stop, not even for commas. I said.

"And our love together will soar through the pastel skies, and not touch down again until time ceases to exist." And it's signed, "Your loving, secret admirer." Lisa finished.

Lisa you remember the time Sky and I received a Valentine's cards and you didn't, and later on in the day this huge card mysteriously showed up. Nikki said.

and then you finally admitted, You sent it to Yourself? I said.

You think I wrote this to myself? Lisa asked.

-Bingo. Nikki said.

Well, I didn't. Lisa said.

We just gave her a look as to say she's lying.

May my fingernails break. She said. Wow she is telling the truth.

You are serious. I said.

________________________
Lisa, Nikki and I were at lunch and Lisa was day dreaming and Nikki and I were trying to get her Attention.

I wonder what he looks like. Lisa said.

Well, he's probably tall and short. Long brownish, blond, curly, straight hair. I said. Jokingly

with purple and gold weaved through the bald spots. Nikki said. Because she wasn't paying attention.

Sounds dreamy. Lisa said day dreaming.

Your mind's gone to mush. I said.
______________________
The next day we're in home room and everyone is talking.

Now, if we could just keep the noise down, we could get started as soon as I finish these requisition forms.  Miss bliss said. Then Lisa showed Nikki and I the new letter she got.

"Glowing embers...Burning heart." "What could have been."Guys I'm losing him. Lisa said.

The guy's a loser. He's afraid to step out from behind his typewriter. I said.

Skylar, maybe he's shy. Lisa said Then screech came over and she growled at him. Why? Idk.

He's asked me to meet him today after school in the cafeteria. Lisa told us.

Cafeteria, how romantic. What's the matter?
Was the boiler room booked? Nikki asked sarcastically.

I think we'll just take this out of circulation during class. Miss bliss said as she took Lisa letter.

Miss bliss. Lisa said in a why did you do that voice.

Now, last night's assignment was to read the chapter on the Battle of New Orleans. Miss bliss said as she looked around the class to see who's she's going to pick first.

Zack, would you tell us about it, please? Miss bliss asked.

Well, it was in New Orleans and what a battle it was- Zack got cut off by Mr. belding walking in the classroom.

Mr. Belding, come on in sir. Zack said to him.

Well, thank y0u. Mr Belding told Zack.

Miss Bliss. Mr. Belding said.

Mr. Belding. Miss bliss responded.

You know why I'm here, don't you? Mr Belding asked.

-Yes. Miss bliss responded.

-So? Mr Belding asked.

SO..SO..So. Miss bliss stuttered what the heck are they talking about.

-So, where are my requisition forms? Mr Belding asked.

-Oh. They're on my desk. Miss Bliss respond.

Mr B grabbed them.

Carry on. He said the walks out the classroom.

Where was I? Miss Bliss asked.

Oh, you were asking Zack about the Battle of New Orleans and he didn't know the answer. Screech said. And Zack hit his arm.

Then again, this morning, I fell off the monkey bars and hit my head. Screech said try to protect Zack.

Is this Math class, Mom? Screech asked and we all laughed.

_____________________
Lisa, Nikki and I were at our lockers as lisa was getting ready to meet her secret Admire. 

Will you relax? Look, you don't want to be too early. I said.

Yes, I do. I want to be in the cafeteria,
waiting, when my prince arrives. Lisa said.

Well, how do I look? Lisa asked.

You look great. Nikki and I said.

That's it? Lisa asked.

What do you mean,
"That's it"? We just told you, you look great. Nikki said.

Looking great isn't enough. I need to look fabulous. Lisa told us.

Okay, you look fabulous. I said.

You don't mean it. Lisa told me.

I mean it. You look sensational, the best I have ever seen you. I said.

I knew it. Wish me luck. Lisa said walking to the cafeteria. 

_______________________
Turns out Screech was Lisa Secret admire.