four

the rest of the night was a blur. finally, i woke up. i sat up in a bed which wasn't mine. i started to panic when i saw eli walk into my room. "your awake" he said smiling as he handed me some clothes. "here are your jeans from last night and your shirt was covered in puke sooo- you will have to wear this today" he said as he handed me an oversized gray crew neck. "thank you" i say as i swing my legs over the edge of the bed and walk towards him.

unexpectedly i hugged him and he actually hugged back. "uhh well you should get ready- were leaving at 8" he closed the door.

╔═══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══════╗

╚═══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══════╝

i walked outside of his room. "hey eli?" i yelled. he ran downstairs "yeah?" "oh sorry i was just wondering where you were" he smiles at me. "you really made that work" he said looking me up and down. "yeah" i chuckled. we walked closer to each other, our faces inches apart. then my phone dinged, we both stepped back quickly. i pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at it. "eli we should go miguel is ready." i said as he nodded and we left to get miguel.

               ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

on the car ride i kept replaying what happened with eli in my head. "hey y/n" miguel said "hm?" "your dad opened a karate dojo-" "when?!" i looked back at him and i realized he was bruised and cut "OMG MIGUEL WHAT HAPPENED!?!" i said practically yelling "nothing im fine" he said looking down. "no tell me" i replied "ok ok- while you and eli were in the girls bathroom i was getting beat up" "OMG MIGUEL" "dude why didnt you come get me" eli said almost cutting me off "please like you could do anything" i replied teasing him.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

homeroom passed and me and eli were walking to first period.

"i am so nervous for our partners" i said to eli while i bit little pieces of my nails off. "same here.."

apparently we were walking so slowly that the bell rang when we were less than half way to our first class, so we ran there.

we awkwardly walked into the class out of breath receiving confused stares from everyone including miguel. "so what were you guys doing?" miguel asked raising his eyebrows as i sat down next to him "ew no miguel- we were walking too slow" i replied in disgust.

our teacher started speaking "ok class settle down. its time to announce the partners" she continued "miguel and victoria, eli and demetri, y/n and kyler..." i was zoned by then, "y/n! your with kyler!" miguel said concerned "yeah so?" i replied "hes the one that uhh- beat me up.." he said rubbing the back of his neck "WHAT?!" i said raising my voice which makes the whole class turn around and look at me "have something to share ms lawrence?" the teacher asked me placing her hands on her hips. "n-no im sorry miss" i said covering my face. she nodded and continued reading the names. "so kyler is the one who beat you up in the bathroom right?" i asked miguel whispering "actually twice but your dad helped me both times" he said smiling.

"ok class get with your partners!" the teacher said with her voice raised as i made my way over to kylers desk.

"hi im y/n" i said sitting next to him "yeah whatever" he replied "just start the project" "actually" i started "im gonna need help so your gonna help me" i said standing up for myself.

he looked over at me. "feisty and hot" he said looking me up and down "you jerk" i said slamming my pencil down and storming over to the teacher.

eli's pov -
y/n stormed over to the the teacher. "shes really mad" demetri said looking in the same direction i was. "is anyone able to take y/n into their group?" the teacher asked the class. i raised my hand before miguel "w-we will take her" i said wondering what got into me to speak up like that. we made eye contact and she smiled at me.

y/n's pov -
i looked around the class. waiting for a response- when eli raised his hand "w-we will take her" he said nervously. we made eye contact and i smiled, trying to hide the fact that i was blushing.

i walked back over to kyler's to get my stuff then i made my way over to eli "thank you" i said placing my stuff down next to his. "ok lovebirds lets get to work" demetri interrupted.

a/n: i literally hate kyler 🙄

word count: 803