3.- 🩸

After a while the little boy wakes up quickly and looks around, there are many dead ones on top of each other, he sees his mother next to him.

Elías: Mom? Mom... *takes Peggy's face with his little hands* Please open your eyes, I'm scared *says sad*

Elías: Please wake up, please don't go to heaven I need you! *he says crying while hugging her*

Elias looks at the chain that his mother has around her neck.

Elías: You will always be with me mommy. *pulls the chain from Peggy's neck and then he tries to put it on and he succeeds*

The little boy walks normally until a ray of sunlight hits his arm and burns him, he returns scared to the shade and recovers, Elías was sobbing from the pain that he had felt, He saw that his skin was healing quickly and he no longer felt the pain.

Elías: The pain is gone... *puts his hand in the sun to keep checking*

Elías: Auch! *his hand heals quickly*

Elías: Sun you are mean to me.. *he says a little sad*

The boy walked among the shadows of the trees, he was very hungry and also felt very weak, he walked for a long time until he fell to the ground, suddenly, a person approached him, the person felt worried about the boy.

?: Hey, wake up little boy. *took the boy in his arms on the floor to wake him up*

Elías: *The boy slowly opened his eyes* I'm hungry...

?: I have food let's go. *he took the child in his arms and walked until he reached a place with many adults and children playing near a swamp, there were tents in which people lived there*

?: Ansel... *says the person holding Elías* I found a little boy alone, he feels very weak.

*Ansel looks at little Elías, doubting why he had blood stains on his clothes*

Ansel: Well, leave him to me. *the person gives the child and Ansel takes Elias in his arms*

After that a long time passes, the sky was darkening and Elias begins to wake up, he sees that he is lying down and that there is a man looking at him.

Ansel: *Elías freaks out* Shh, calm down, I won't hurt you. *slowly approaches Elías* *Elías asks* Where am I?

Ansel: You're in a werewolf pack, North East Atlantic Pack, that's our name.

Elías: Werewolves exist? *says confused and Ansel laughs a little*

Ansel: Yes, werewolves exist.

Elías: You're one of them?

Ansel: Yes, I'm the alpha of the pack.

Elías: Wow! *Elías says surprised*

Ansel: Are you hungry? *Ansel asks and Elías quickly accepts*

Ansel: Well, I'll make you some food. *he gets up and begins to cut the food, Ansel was a little out of focus and accidentally cut his finger a bit, Elías approaches him and looks in detail at the blood*

Ansel: I'm sorry kid.. *Elías puts his finger where the blood fell and puts it in his mouth*

Elías: I want more. *Ansel reacts a little scared about what just happened*