》Surprise《

Thalia ' s POV

I'm Thalia Adromeda Dawson I am Bella Dawson ' s twin sister but we look nothing alike I have brown hair she has blonde brownish hair and my eyes are light brown with gold flecks while she has coffee brown eyes with caramel flecks the only thing same is our hieght, facial structure and we're slightly skinny.

When I was a 5 my uncle brought me with him after what happened to my dad but me and Bella still keep in track through letters it was fun until  my 18 year old cousin Rex decided to live in with Me,Carlos my 15 year old cousin and Alex my 15 year old cousin.

So here I am with my cousins in Rex ' s SUV while they sing along to glitter cheek which is a coincidence since Bella's football team also like to sing .

After the long ride we got to the new house and they put all there stuff in while I go next door to my family when I rang the bell mom opened it and screamed when she saw me and hugged me tightly "mom I know you missed me but ugh can you let me go please" I said hopefully she finally let go of me and said "sorry"

After catching up a bit and put my stuff in my new room and we went to Silverado high school, and went to the office ,after sorting out the files and passing the exam we went home.

Bella's POV

After going to practice I head home and saw my mom talking to someone " hey mom who's that?" I ask her then the girl turned around and I screamed and hug her tightly "let go belladonna " ah same old Thalia"I missed you sis " 

"I know"

We decided to talk in my room "okay so do you have a crush?"I ask her she nodded "who?!" I practically yelled "Kyle" "Wait, isn't he the guy with Charlotte Newman?" "Yeah but he changed " "OK then since I'm going to your school what should I watch out for ? " "Well there is Ace Mcfumbles he is a kid reporter who is a gossiper , some of the football team because they tend to be crazy but nothing else"

"Okay now let me sleep so I can go to school tomorrow,good night sis " she said and put a blanket over her head after laying down and I walk to my room and sleep dreaming of tomorrow morning.

At the morning I went to school with Thalia skate boarding beside me saying about how she is nervous that 'I'm not gonna be accepted' and stuff like that she sounds a little nervous but not nerve wracking nervous as I went inside the school to my group of friends "hey guys " I greeted them  and put my stuff in my locker when the door open to see Thalia her head held high and she strut down the hallway and into the office.

"Dang that girl is hot" Troy mumbled I elbowed him "oww"  then she exited the door and went towards us and she combed her hair "hey belladonna who are you're friends here?"

Thalia' s POV

"Oh this is Pepper and Sophie my cheerleader friends" she said pointing at an Asian girl and a girl wearing a purple shirt and black ripped jeans "and this is Troy ,Sawyer and Newt"  she said pointing to a guy wearing a green cap and a green polo shirt ,a guy wearing a flannel shirt and a guy wearing a checkered vest "this the guys making things hard for you as QB? " I ask pointing at them she nodded then I pay attention to them then slapped the three of them hard "OWW!!" they shouted "that's what you guys get for messing with the Dawsons " and the bell goes off and I went to my Home room.

Troy ' s POV

"I can't believe she just slapped the Troy" I complained  to the group  "she is awesome when  you know her" said Bella "My question is why did she say 'the Dawsons' last time I recalled you don't have a sister" said Sawyer "well you see" she said when our teacher Mr.Mckenzie said "okay guys we have a new student joining us today say hello to Vanessa Dawson "

Then she walked in "Hi as you know I'm Vanessa Dawson I used to live in LA my sister is Bella Dawson I hope her school accept me like her even though I'm new " she chuckled and combed her hair "what a nice intro you can sit beside Sawyer " said Mr.Mckenzie and sat at her assigned place okay here is the seat arrange at the end of the row is Pepper next is Newt,then Sophie, me, Bella,Sawyer and now Vanessa to be honest all we did in History class was talk quietly then before we know it's gym period.

After changing into gym attire we went out and see our football coach Russell "okay guys ,we're going to play dodge ball ,boys versus girls ,you have 5 minutes to plan and go" coach said I regroup with the boys on the left side the girls on the right and coach set the balls

"okay guys just hit the weaker girls first and hit the girls that started hitting with the ball and when we win we can do our victory dance " we're done planning and so are the girl we get to position then coach blew the whistle. The girls started running randomly and grabbing and throwing balls while we're getting and throwing balls we did this for 30 minutes when coach blew the whistle signaling time off there are 8 boys and 5 girls remaining in the game.

"Ok breaks over ,players back to the game" said Coach

We went to our positions and dash for the ball as the coach whistled all the girls are running wildly while throwing balls we just try to hit them as much as we can one by one both boys and girls fall down until 4 boys and 4 girls remaining it's just Luis,Ricky (Sophie ' s brothers ),Sawyer and me on the team and on the girls side is Sophie,Pepper, Bella and Vanessa wait scratch that Pepper and Luis already hit each other so it's 3 on 3

Then Bella and Vanessa shared a look at each other then smirked and look at us ok I'm getting nervous then Vanessa hit Sawyer on his legs then Sophie took out her brother Ricky and Bella unexpectedly hit my head.

After getting chewed off by the girls (beside Vanessa)for the rest of the day we went to football practice while Pepper and Sophie  went for cheer practice.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

 OKAY TO CLEAR SOME STUFF UP THIS TOOK PLACE AFTER 'TEX FEST' OKAY