The Underworld

You stared at the house before you. You looked at the piece of paper you had one more time to make sure you had the right address.

Mitch: I've never even heard of this place before. Endsville? Where has this place been my whole life?

Y/N: Only three train stops away, apparently.

You, Mitch, and Courage all stood in front of the strange houses.

Y/N: Hm. Well, I guess we should head in.

Courage whined but Mitch picked him up and carried him. The two of you reached the door and knocked.

You both waited before you felt the air grow cold. You looked around confused. Where was that coming from?

Suddenly, the door swung open. You and Mitch both took a step back when you saw who had answered.

???: Who goes there?

You and Mitch looked at each other, then back to him

Y/N: Uh.....Grim?

Grim: Yes, that is me.

Mitch: Like, the Grim Reaper?

Grim: Yes, man. It is I, the Grim Reaper!

The three of you stared at him blankly for a second. You were all suddenly gone.

You huddled around each other as you called the number Brick gave you. It rang for a moment before someone answered.

Mandy: Hello?

Y/N: Hey, Mandy, uh, we're at your address and...

Mandy: I know. I'm right here.

You all looked back to the house to see Mandy standing next to Grim. She hung up and you all broke the huddle.

Mandy: Y/N, Mitch, Courage, this is Grim. Grim, these are the ones who will be helping us with our problem.

Grim: Oh! Perfect. More kids to get on my nerves.

Mitch: Wait, so, like, is he the actual Grim Reaper?

Mandy: Yes.

Mitch: Metal.