INTRODUCTION!

FOR AS long as Juniper McCarthy could remember she has been best friends with Henry Hart

FOR AS long as Juniper McCarthy could remember she has been best friends with Henry Hart. They live right next to each other and even their parents are friends so it only made sense for them to become friends as well. The two always hung out together and always told each other everything. Henry is the Joey to Juniper's Phoebe, the relationship that should've been but they couldn't see so they just stayed friends.

Some might even say they were attached at the hip because of how close they are. They both started seeing each other in a different light when they got to high school. They're both aware of their feelings for each other yet they do nothing about it because they're scared. Unbeknownst to each other the reason is that they both feared of losing each other if they ever got together. To make matters worse they're the type of friends where they can display casual affection with each other and it not be weird. But after they both started liking each other romantically they start to second guess themselves and wonder if it means anything when they hold each other's hands or wrap their arms around each other.

Juniper is really smart for her age, she has the highest IQ in her class, and had even skipped a few grades (but she's still the same age as Henry, and their other two best friends, Charlotte, and Jasper). Her dad, Dexter, is a scientist/inventor who makes different inventions and even makes some inventions for the government. He had let Juniper help him make one when he thought she was ready and she was only ten at the time. Being her clumsy self she accidentally knocked some chemicals they were using for an invention and they spilt on her. Her DNA and physiology was altered the second those mixed chemicals came in contact with her skin. It supercharged her cells and gave her the powers.

After finding out she now has powers, Dexter was ecstatic to learn his invention worked. When villains started showing up in Swellview the government contacted her dad and asked him to make some kind of invention that would stop the villains. Her dad thought that maybe if people had superpowers then it would be easier for them to send the villains away. So that's why he made this invention that looked similar to a laser. He had worked everything out in his mind so when the chemicals he made (that would hopefully give a person powers) was in the invention and the invention was on then it would zap the person in front of it.