xix. There's No Place I'd Rather Be

↷. 🎪 ঌ ࣪₀ 🦩 .˚ ☁️ ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚ ♯
❝ if i love you was a 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊, would you break it if you 𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖙 ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

˚ ☁️ ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚ ♯ ❝ if i love you was a 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊, would you break it if you 𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖙 ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶: idontwannabeyouanymore — Billie Eilish
・♩: *・゚🎼 :* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*

" what is wrong with people?" i muttered scrolling through my tiktok. did y'all know they made thrist traps of jack??

it's sick ash but i've been watching them for about 15 minutes now. they make him seem 100x more attractive and likeable, especially with the songs they use. they be a slo-mo or the freaky and shit.

did you know people also have whole ass accounts dedicated to him? it's very... interesting to say the least.

roman jumped on the bed and snuggled into my side. i absentmindedly stoked my fingers through his shirt fur. he's such a precious little thing.

i needed to straighten up the house especially if jack is possibly coming over.

i hopped off the bed and made my way downstairs. and started putting the pillows that were on the floor back on the couches laughing as roman flopped down onto the floor from trying to get on the couch.

i made my way to the kitchen in my black track suit and panda slippers.

i peered around my kitchen trying to find something to make real quick. you know just a lil snack so my stomach isn't grumbling from hunger.

plus when that happens that shit low key hurts. it's almost like your stomach trying to digest air, a very uncomfortable feeling if i'm being honesty.

the obnoxious doorbell sounded through the house and i quickly made my way to the door to scream at someone's face because they just kept ringing it.

i swung the door open momentarily pausing when i saw it was just jack, so he actually made time to come or was he just fucking with me the whole day?

"oh hi jack." i greeted smiling at him. the last time i ever saw him was when i was about to stick my tongue down his throat outside a restaurant, and it's surprisingly not awkward.

"he ny, you gon let me in it's getting cold out here." he whined rubbing his hand together. the first white person i've ever heard complain about the cold.