Ch 1: New World New Life

In middle of wood young man wake up from his sleep. He remembered he was drinking with his friends and after that he goes to bed and sleep. Now he was here in middle of forest.

[Achievement System Rebooting...]

[System fully bond with host...]

[Host welcome to Achievement System as long you done achievements in system you will be rewarded by system.]

[Host do you wanna claim newbie package?]

As a young man who like read novels, play games, etc. System isn't a unfamiliar thing. So just clicked on [Yes].

[Host gained: Technoblade Template, Dream Template, Wilbur Soot Template, 'Quick Mastery' ability.]

[Host do you wanna use rewards?]

Young man aka Y/N was surprised by this familiar names and noticed he was in... block world. Otherwise known 'The Minecraft World'. It was one of his favorite games.

Y/n: Sure.

Well that was moment he was regretted he said that. His head start hurt like crazy and crazy amount of memories and knowledge start flowing into his head. Also middle of that how to use system was too.

He get up from ground and go close to first tree he saw and break it. In few seconds whole tree was gone. Y/n can clearly feel his body become stronger. A really strong. He soon open menu and start craft things. And heard mechanical voice.

[Host complete achievement [Woodsman] and [Craftsman].]

[Woodsman]: Break a wood. Reward: 'Healing Factor' ability.

[Craftsman]: Craft something. Reward: 'Photographic Memory' ability.

Soon he feel like everything become clear. He can now remember once misty memories. All of them.

He go to another wood and break it. He created crafting table, wooden tools then find sheep and other animals and kill them. Mine stone, craft furnace and cook food done few achievements and get reward. And he noticed it is about to become night.

Well he already create stone house himself. Which is:

He is pretty good at this actually

He is pretty good at this actually. Maybe memories of templates helped him pretty much. Also he done this following achievements:

[Stone Age]: Get a stone tool. Reward: 'Building Mastery' Ability.

[Woodsman 2]: break 10 wood. Reward: 'Movement Mimicry/Adoptive Muscle Memory' Ability.

[My House]: Built a house. Reward: Sapnap Template.

[Hunter]: Kill animals for it is drop. Reward: 'Hyper Vision' ability.

[Miner]: Do mine. Reward: 'Singing Intuition' ability.

[I am Chief]: Cook a food. Reward: 'Cooking Mastery' ability.

[Wow Iron]: Find iron ore and melt it into iron ingot. Reward: 'Blacksmith Mastery' ability.