The mall | Chapter 3

Walking into the vinyl store, you go to see one of your favorite idols vinyl. Harry styles. His fine line album was on a little table right infront of the doorway, immediately you grab one. Walking your way towards the checkout, you see a vinyl that has two old men on the front. "Vessel? That's different from alot of names for a album."

Then you hear a voice from the backroom say "twenty one pilots!!" You mutter in confusion on to why they said "twenty one pilots? Who's that?" Then, a cashier walks out and mentioned some things about twenty one pilots.

You were interested in their backstory, so you grabbed their vessel album, and walked out of the store. Immediately as soon as you left the store, you thought it would be a good idea to say hi to the guy you hit your car into.

~ new conversation started ~

you: hey!! I don't think I ever got your name smh. But my name is y/n

him: Hey sorry about that, my name is Josh. I'm kinda busy at the moment, I'm working on some music with my best friend tyler. Talk later?

you: Yes of course! Take your time josh, and if you still need that money for your car, let me know.

You smiled at your screen as you were going down the escalator. On your phone, you saved Joshes contact as

~ recent conversations ~

josh 👽: conversation ended

dad: conversation ended

mom: conversation ended

4lifer: conversation ended