Big Mission

The day came and everyone involved in the case arrived in front of the police station for further instructions and information. They already have an idea on where specifically Eri is located thanks to Sir Nighteye's foresight.

"Hey, Gran Torino's not here. I wonder why?" Deku said when he noticed that Gran Torino wasn't there.

"It urned out he couldn't come." Sir Nighteye answered.

"Tsukauchi learned a big development in the league of villains case." The head police officer added. It was the same case Kairai was working on during her work study with Hawks.

After the meeting, they moved out and went to the Shie Hassaikai's compound. The head police officer rang the door bell when suddenly a huge creature bursted out—knocking and sending everyone out who were in front and near the gate. Kairai used her toad and binding cloth to capture the victims to avoid further injuries on them. Most of the heroes quickly charged inside the compound to find Eri.

**Skips to the part of where they made contact with the LoV since Kairai is not doing anything much yet**

"Rock!! What's going on?!" Eraser shouted. Deku made him step aside to break the wall between them and Rock. They saw two Rock Locks—one on the ground who is bleeding and the other crouched down beside him. Eraser approached the one lying on the ground while the Rock Lock who's well approached Deku. Kairai noticed something off with his shadow so she used her binding cloth to wrap him and Eraser used his quirk against him which revealed Toga.

"Oh? How did you know I'm the impostor, you puppeteer freak?" Toga asked.

"You may change your appearance, but I can feel your shadow remain the same." Kairai explained.

"Well then, let me have some of your blood!!" Toga pulled Kairai's binding cloth and managed to flip around her and stab her back. Eraserhead threw Toga away from Kairai using his binding cloth.

"Kairai!!" Deku yelled.

"I'm fine. This won't stop me from saving Eri-chan!" Kairai assured. Another wall appeared that separated them from Toga.

"Let's not waste anymore time. We have to—" Kairai got cut off when a hole suddenly appeared below them, making all of them fall. Once they have landed and defeated the underling who warped the whole place, they started running again.

They have reached the last wall that's blocking the way so both Deku and Kairai destroyed the wall—just in time to back up Lemillion.

"Domain!"

Kairai prioritized protecting Eri and Lemillion by using her dome as a shield as Eraser and Deku attacks Chisaki. After she summoned her dome, she went out to help the two.

"DON'T MOVE!!"

"BLAST AWAY!!!"

Chisaki got pissed with Kairai so he attacked her. As soon as he grabbed her mask which crumbled to pieces because of his quirk, Eraserhead pulled him away from her just in time.

"KAIRAI, GO BACK AND PROTECT ERI AND LEMILLION!!" Eraserhead commanded and she followed.

After some time, Sir Nighteye went out to help as well and ordered Deku to assist Kairai in making Eri and Lemillion to escape.

"Eri-chan, ride on this. Don't worry, he doesn't bite." Kairai summoned her divine dog for Eri. She was about to summon her frog for Lemillion when they felt something bad just happened behind them—Sir Nighteye got impaled by Chisaki. Deku, angered by what happened, started to attack him while Kairai assisted the two to escape.

"Don't worry, Eri-chan. You won't suffer anymo—" Kairai saw Eri got off and ran back to the place so she chased after her.

"Eri-chan, it's not safe to go back there!!"