Chapter 2 "Welcome to Camp Kikiwaka" (Part 2)

A/N
Every chapter might have two parts because I want it to not last too long and have it easy to read! Hope you enjoy this next part!
—————————————————————

The next day, everyone was getting ready for an obstacle course that was being held.

"And remember! The winning cabin gets to have a pizza party, while I just continue the obstacle course that is my life." Gladys announced over the speakers.

Everyone was assigned their designated cabin shirts and we're excited about the pizza. That is, until Rue noticed something, or well, someone.

"Uh... Someone remind me later on, but is archery a part of the obstacle course?" she exclaimed as she pointed toward Hazel who was aiming her arrow towards... EMMA!

"Emma! Watch out!" Chelsea yelled and just in time, Emma and her counselor avoided the arrow.

"Roberts, you dimwit!" Hazel shouted grabbing everyone's attention. She then put down the bow and whistled her way out of the situation. After that, the whole team decided to check on Emma and her cabin.

"Chelsea!" Emma exclaimed whilst hugging her. "OMG thank you so much! If it weren't for you, I would've been dead meat. Kikiwaka meat for that matter..."

"Oh that reminds me! I didn't fully introduce my whole team. As you know, that's Emma and Zuri. This here is Tiffany." she said as she pointed at a camper that was reading small flashcards that she hid quickly once she heard her name. "And I'm Lou head of Woodchuck Cabin!" After she introduced herself she then did an impression of a woodchuck.

"Nice to meet you Lou and Tiffany!" exclaimed Chelsea. "I'm Chelsea Roberts, CIT of Flying Squirrels. These two campers are Rue and Liberty and the head of Flying Squirrels is-"

"Hey Katie!" Lou exclaimed. Chelsea jolted back a bit, surprised that Lou knew her counselor.

"Nice to see you again Lou!" Katie replied. "Alright Flying Squirrels! Let's not hang around here for too long! Let's go to-"

"OH MY GOSH!! YOU'RE EMMA ROSS!!" exclaimed Liberty. Rue then gasped right after which surprised Emma.

"NO WONDER YOU SEEMED FAMILIAR!! I heard a lot about your mom! I especially heard she used to be in this camp as a camper right?" Rue asked.

"Well-"

"I also heard about your Kitty Couture Channel! I follow up on all of your trends!" exclaimed Liberty.

"Now guys! Let's not overwhelm Ms.Ross over here. Plus, we have a competition to win." said Katie to direct their attention to the goal at hand.

"Right! Aiming for that pizza party! We wish you luck Woodchuck Cabin!" They all then said goodbye and started on the competition.

~Time Skip~

Chelsea and her cabin were whisking through all the courses! Although, they weren't in first place either as they are currently in 4th place behind the Bobcats. They were about to head to the next obstacle until Chelsea saw a peculiar face tied up in a net obstacle. She told the group to continue on without her and quickly checked out what was going on.

"Ravi?" she exclaimed.

"Oh! Uh- hey Chelsea. What a surprise! What are you doing here exactly? Aren't you supposed to go to the 6th course where you are supposed to tightrope cautiously over the mud?" he asked.

"Yes, although I thought to say hi. What are you doing by the way? Do you need help?"

"Ah! No, I'm ok! I was just showing Jorge what....NOT... to do as a counselor in training."