the boy.

Lauren's POV
8:00 AM

It was the next day & I had yet to get the boy I saw the other day out of my head idk why but I just couldn't.
9:30 AM

I got up took a shower did my hygiene stuff and then headed out to run errands for the day

9:40 AM

I hopped in my car just about to start it up until I got a phone call from Nikki . Nikki: Hey best wyd Me : ummm nothing on my way to run some errands Wassup? Nikki : Oh nothing much I was just wondering if u wanted to go to this frat party with me later tonight ? Me ; umm idk nikk I have a lot do later Nikki : pleaseeee Me : okay sure whatever Nikki YASSSSS be ready by 8 Me : okay

6:00 PM

I had 2 hours to get ready for this frat party and I was procrastinating on what I wanted to wear how I wanted my hair & etc . After a while I finally picked something out I decided on something simple.

 After a while I finally picked something out I decided on something simple

8:00 PM

Me and Nikki finally arrived at the frat party and it was filled with a lot of good looking guys and pretty girls. Me and Nikki both grabbed drinks and took seats just to get a feel of what we were walking into. My face was in my lap as I drunk from my cup . I looked up and a bunch of guys walked in . It was him . It was the boy I had seen the morning me and Nikki went out , the boy I for some reason couldn't get out of my head . He looked even better then he looked when I first saw him . Nikki : Lauren im going to the bathroom really quick stay here Me: okay . I kept drinking from my cup nervously. Until I felt someone hovering over me it was him . Jaxon : Hey Me : Uhhh...Hi ( nervously ) Jaxon: Aren't you the girl I seen the other morning? Me : Uhh ye..yeah that's me Jaxon : Cool I'm Jaxon Me: I'm Lauren Jaxon: Nice to finally meet you Lauren Me: Nice to meet you too Jaxon Jaxon : Can I get you a drink? Me : Uhh no I'm fine Jaxon : Cool see you around Me : ye..yeah see you around As he walked off my heart dropped to my stomach I can't believe the boy that couldn't stay off my mind came up to me and had a conversation with me . Nikki : I can't believe what I just saw Me : wh.. what did u see ? Nikki : Lauren don't play dumb I saw you talking to a boy Me : oh that? ( scoffs ) that was nothing Nikki : looked like something to me Me : Ready to go? Nikki : Sure we can go .

OPP-👀 Jaxon and Lauren finally meet for the first time??