Down horrid

Writer's note:

Heeha, sorry that it's long, I just didn't know how else to execute it. Anyways, he/she pronouns for Ft Foxy, as is canon. Buttplugs are involved and also body worship if you squint.
______________________________________

You were a security guard at Circus Baby's Pizza World. It was a.... different experience from what you'd expected, to say the least. For one, you looked into the history of the place and it seemed... sketchy to say the least. How many kids went missing here again? Plus, from what you'd heard, the guy who had your job before you left... different. You'd heard rumors about him looking almost... corpse-like after leaving.

But, the thing that overshadowed everything else was just how responsive the animatronics were. Walking around, responding to sentences, even showing a close resemblance of human emotion! You'd never seen them advertised as THIS intelligent when you first signed up for the job, but hey, scientists add a.i to random, unnecessary shit all the time these days, so that's probably what was going on here.

Tonight was no different from any other. Staring blankly into a low-quality camera feed or walking around the premises, flashlight in hand and mild fatigue behind your eyes.... except for one thing. You were supposed to hook up with a date you found earlier today, but it turned out they'd catfished you, so you left, leaving you with unfulfilled tension that had been there all day. You'd even "prepared" yourself for the upcoming night by putting a plug in, and you didn't have time to take it out, making the entire shift unbelievably uncomfortable and distracting.

BUT you could live with it. Not an ideal situation, yes, but you could take care of it when you got home.

You made your rounds around the building, looking around for any possible intruders or break-ins, going from room to room and beaming your flashlight around a but before leaving. You always announced your presence to the animatronics when entering their rooms. Sure, they may or may not see you, but ya know... just to be polite... you knew they could at least hear.

you walked into the auditorium. You could hear your steps echoing in the room and could hardly see your own hand in front of you, but you'd mostly gotten used to it after so many times going in. Well, mostly.

"Heya, Foxy." You called out into the room, hearing your voice echo back. You couldn't see the animatronic in the dark, but surely he heard you. You were proven correct with the sound of moving metal, pointing your flashlight at the sound to find that she'd bowed in acknowledgement.

You nodded in response and grinned for a split second, before continuing forward and looking around.

If someone asked you which animatronic from this place was your favorite, you'd probably say Foxy. It was the constant theatrical attitude and showmanship. Plus, her design was quite aesthetically pleasing and his voice was too. You'd mentioned it once to a coworker and they gave you a weird look.. What? Isn't it normal to enjoy a robot's voice and appearance? Whatever, your mental stability wasn't that great anyway, it wouldn't be a shock if you had a small crush on the character.

Your train of thoughts was crashed when you slipped on some water on the ground, falling over and landing on the floor.

See, normally, your main complaint would be the fact that this building was too sparing with wet floor signs, or that someone needed to take care of the ceiling drip that'd been there for months, but that was the least of your worries right now, as when you'd landed, the plug you had in was shoved deeper into you, hitting a particular spot in the process.

You shouted out by instinct, feeling as the welled up feeling in your stomach that you forgot was there grew to a noticable size. You smacked your hand over your mouth, knowing that not only was there a security camera just inches away from you that might be recording, but that your shout would most likely set off Foxy's safety protocol and-

You heard clanging footsteps approaching, eventually you found yourself looking up at two glowing yellow eyes, before being shoved up onto your feet.

Foxy cocked his head a little and tried to start a sentence, but you cut her off before he could.

"I'm ok, Fox. Could you put me down please..?" This had happened before a couple times. the animatronics had a feature where if someone showed a sign of pain or injury, they would grab them and take them to a parent or some kind of aid, so anytime you stubbed your toe or something that'd cause you to make a sound of pain, you'd be yoinked and asked if you were seriously hurt. It was part endearing and part annoying. The problem was that this time, you didn't know how to say that the sound didn't come from pain.

"Are you sure, darling..?" Foxy put you down and scanned you, slightly feeling around for temperature or broken bones as she did. "Face temperature high, heavy breathing, touch sensitivity..."

he began to read off symptoms, as your embarrassment grew, knowing what they were symptoms OF, but you couldn't just SAY THAT. And it definitely didn't help that he called you 'darling' or that the procedure involved a lot of touching.

"I'm uh, I'm fine- really I-" you tried to blubber out a believable response, before her hands reached your lower stomach, causing you to jump and make a small squeak noise.

Foxy stopped, looking as if he were processing, before quickly moving her hands from where they were. "Oh! Terribly sorry! I get it now!" Foxy's ears pinned down as he put his hand to her chest, jumping back a bit as if surprised.

You hid your face in your hands your body forcing you to laugh a bit due to anxiety. "I'm sorryyyyy..." your voice came out cracky and muffled.

The awkward silence lasted for a bit, before he broke it again.

"...tell me if I could be of any assistance."

"I-" Your hands snapped away from your face, and you looked up again with an expression of pure befuddlement. "Assistance??" You probably looked like a tomato now, and you were kicking yourself at the fact that you for some reason didn't mind the idea.

You hesitantly walked over to the stage in the middle of the room and sat on the edge, slowly inching your legs apart and sliding your jeans off as you did.

You actually couldn't believe yourself. How down bad do you have to be to fuck a fox animatronic?? You prayed that the security cameras weren't on recording mode...

"Just uh... do what I'm doing." You reached down to the plug, gasping as you pulled it out just enough to take away fullness, and made a stuttery whimper when you pushed it back in. You pleasured yourself for a little bit longer, before placing your hand to your side and looking up at Foxy expectantly.

She picked up where you left off, pushing the plug in and out at a medium pace. He didn't seem to know where to put her other paw, it starting on your cheek, slowly trailing down your body to rest on the side of your neck, then your chest, then your stomach.. he was cold to the touch which made you quiver a little wherever she touched.

After a while, he picked up the pace, putting in the plug to the handle and reveling in your quiet whimpers and cries, and reaching her second paw to tease at your most sensitive spot, watching as you bucked up with extacy and wailed out into the echoey room.

After a while, he opted to stop with the plug, opting to focus on that spot, speeding up the rubbing and occasionally adjusting the plug to hit where she'd found got the most reaction. At this point, the sounds you made couldn't be considered quiet anymore, and you could feel that building knot getting ready to burst.

Eventually you came, jumping in place and arching your back as the building pleasure released itself. Foxy traced a line along the shape of your form with his claw.

"..my, what a show~"
______________________________________

Bonus:

"Hey Bon-Bon, ya hear something?"
"...nope! I think we should go back to sleep~"
"But it sounded like...????'
"I think it's a mouse. 😀"