#EVIL 🥺😖🤕🤒😱😱😱🥶🥶🥶 TXT COMES AND STEALS YOUR PET DOG AT 3 AM?!?!¿

how the fuck do i write on wattpad💀💀💀

um so once upon a time picture this pov

You were laying in your room, chilling with your amazing awesome pet dog, His name was Ratchet.

Obviously referenced from the hit video game, Ratchet and Clank. Which you so dearly loved,

All of your relatives wish you named him Clank instead though. But you'd never listen, quoting these words- as it plays in your head every now and then,

> " But Ratchet is quite a rare dog name don't you think? "

> " Rare does NOT mean good when it comes to names sometimes, Y/N. Get your fucking shit together or I think I'll rocketlaunch you into someone's asshole. "

> " When is it my turn to ever be happy. "

> " Maybe when your dog isn't named fucking Ratchet. "

Man, the flashbacks. Am I right? Gives you the chills every time you see it, You shudder in fear as you come back into touch with reality, realizing Ratchet is trying to chew on your Blue Hour Soobin Photo-Card.

You panicked, screamed, and almost accidentally farted. That one's on you though.

You grabbed it from Ratchet, like those plate snatching videos that went trending on tiktok. You tried to recover from what you just had to see.

You caressed your Soobin photocard, saying-

> " It's okay pookie, nobody's gonna hurt you now. "

You lay in your bed, trying to drift back to sleep.

SPICY PART INCOMING🥶🥶😱😱😱

"BAAM!"

You shot up with red eyes, wide awake, after hearing a banging noise. You don't have much time to recover as you hear your unlocked door opening.

You forgot to protect Ratchet when he farted in your room, 6 hours previous. You forgot to let him back in, fucking shithead. How dumb can you literally be as a pet owner?

Suddenly, Soobin bursts into your room. He's holding Ratchet, your dog who you love so dearly, 4 other semi-recognizable faces, and structures behind him.

> " I have your dog loser. " He exclaimed.

> " Ratio + Bozo, L + Fatherless, I took your dog and you aren't getting him back. "

You shook to your core. How could this be?

You didn't even do anything to deserve this, you were beyond flabbergasted, hornswaggled as some may say.

You feel like you went back into your band-kid humor phase after you subconsciously re-thought about why you said flabbergasted.

Oh yeah, your house being broken into. Back to that.

You just looked at them with wide eyes. Why the fuck is a really famous k-pop group, IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE AT 2 IN THE LITERAL MORNING?

The silence was never even there, The 5 have been talking and yelling as it progressively gets louder. You then scream at them to stop.

Yeonjun notices. He gives you the most intense stare ever, like if someone was constipated. (T.M.I.)

> " You wanna fucking square the hell up? I won a 17v1. You're gonna be in for some wombo combo shit. "

> " Bro- Literally no, this is the last thing I'd actually ask for. Please just leave my house. "

He bursted out in laughter, the others joining. You didn't even know why.

Then you realized fucking Ratchet took a fat piss. That's why they were fucking laughing. You made the most disappointed look you could ever have on your face, looking directly at them.

You got up, having enough with these boys and you individually swung an uppercut at all 5 of them,
> (Smooth Slow-Mo Included, Different Angles, Dramatic Music, preferably Mitski.)
-leaving them immobile with critical marks on their face.

Hueningkai let out a scream louder than the rest of their pained groans, screams, moans?

I don't know any fucking alternatives for being in pain as a verb.

You laughed at him, not for long.

Within 0.5 milliseconds of you opening your mouth to let out a chortle, Taehyun kung-fu kicks you directly IN your mouth.

You start to cry, slowly blacking out, Hearing Beomgyu's goofy ass laugh as you get dizzier, and dizzier.

As you wake up a few hours after, rubbing your eyes, you take glances around your room. Tomorrow By Together™ (Promote Me) are nowhere to be seen in your room anymore, neither is Ratchet.

You realize it was real, and you weren't having a delulu moment.

You stay depressed for the whole day, planning on getting a new dog.

----------------------------- 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

It's 1 am and i pnly started this because of a text messagw I got i want death for real!!!!