Chapter 2: Work Hard

After school I invited the three to come over for lunch, so that we can practice on how to control our powers. I get home and today everything was normal but until I walked in my room. The first thing I noticed was a small box on my bed.

At fist I hesitate but the after some time of thought I walked closer to my bed and opened the box. In side the box and a bright light came out of it and straight inside me I felt the pain in my chest and it lasted for about a quick second and the pain slowly vanished.

As the pain completely vanished I feel to my knees. I finally got up and laid on my bed, after a few minutes I got up again and headed to the door. Just as I was about to go out the door bell rang.

I wondered who it could be and I thought about earlier that Stella, Michael and Jordan where supposed to come over. I open the door and the three was outside.

" Oh yeah,yous could make it welcome."

I invite the three in I close the door behind me and head for the living room. We stand in the living room and an awkward silence begins to form in the room. After some time of silence I break the ice.

" So... Why don't we get started with practice?"

I say not sure if it's a great way of handing this kind of situation. Jordan speaks up.

" Aah, that would a great idea but where are we going to train?"

I think about what he said and have some thought on. I think for a while, while looking at my feet. Then an idea pops in my head.

" I know, down in the basement there's room for training and there's enough space for us, plus the walls are every strong. Before we moved here we heard rumors that this house once belonged to someone powerful and said that every inch of this house is magic proof, well I hope so."

The three look at me in surprise. Then they started blink at me a few times in total confusion, like they did know what I was talking about. With there eyes on me I start to feel slightly uncomfortable and with that I walk to the direction of the basement door.

" Try to keep up or we will never get anywhere with the past we're moving at."

We walk down to the basement and I turn on the light. It's empty and feels super cold. It's dusty and full of spider webs the thought of what my have been in here sends a shiver down my spine, and within no seconds I get goosebumps all over my body.

We walk in until we stop in the middle of the basement, Stella who wasn't spoken in a while speaks up.

" Wow this basement is huge but he gives me the creeps"

We look at each other for a while then another idea pops in my head.

" Why don't we decorate this place, I'm sure with a bit of color every thing well look a hundred times more better, don't you guys think so?"

Everyone agrees that we decide to fix the basement, we go upstairs and make a droft for the basement on how it will look like. After some time of drawing we have launch and we go shopping for a few things, for the basement.

The next day it was Friday it was a public holiday so the three come over and we started painting the walls, after painting it we decide to have lunch while waiting for the paint to dry. Well it drys up we get a few things and place it near the basement.

After some time of hard work I make some lunch after making lunch we eat and talk about what we could do with our powers, and after talking for hours Stella and the other two go home. The next day I wake up and do my usual morning routine then I have breakfast after breakfast I go down to the basement and the paint is dry.