BONUS, fun facts

"There in the rink enters Park Sunghoon, suddenly Bomi can hear dreamy music pouring out of the speakers."

Want to know what song Bomi heard?
Listen to the song above!

♫ Just A Cloud Away - Pharrell Williams

—❆—

Ami has learned the art of not meeting eyes with the audience whenever she performs through years of experience in figure skating. She feels like she'll lose footing if ever she makes eye contact with Mom or Dad.

And now she's using said skill in avoiding the pitiful glances thrown her way at the restaurant. Because to them, she seems like she was stood up by her date.

Ami has ordered two sets of meals, one for her and the other for Bomi. But here she sits alone in a table for two, unable to touch the food without her cousin.

She can only watch the steak as it inevitably cools down in front of her. Her hands are itching to get the knife and fork and start slicing away, but no, Ami is disciplined and respectful and impatient and—what?

So now she comes up with the idea to distract herself from the block of protein by watching cute cat videos on her phone. Cat videos are the answer to everything. It brings peace to her mind, and Ami believes it can restore world peace too.

When Bomi was about to run over to her Ice Prince, she has said three precise words to Ami: "I'll be quick."

But Bomi is nowhere near being quick. The steak cools faster than her feet can carry her. Maybe Park Sunghoon has swept Bomi off her feet and ran to chase their happily ever afters.

Ami frowns at the idea. To others, Sunghoon is a mysterious prince who keeps to himself, only letting his heart speak when he dances on ice. In reality, Ami just thinks Sunghoon doesn't know how to talk to girls.

So how did he snatch Bomi's heart? The only things he's good at are figure skating and being handsome!

Realizing she's just feeling bitter and hungry, she slumps in her seat, when will I get my happily ever after?

As if on cue, Ami feels a strong force pulling her down by the arm. Her eyes immediately dart down to the culprit, only to see a small white dog—who looks rather familiar—biting the ends of her sleeve.

Ami swears she's never felt so many emotions at once. Adoration because the pup is just too cute while clad in a rainbow shirt? Fear because a dog is literally chomping down at her? Anger because the dog's ruining her expensive sweater (that she managed to buy on sale)?!

"Maeumi, behave!" A boy fortunately appears, to which Ami believes is the owner. He separates the dog away from her, and she can only watch with horror as the fabric gets dragged along the pet's teeth.

Ami looks up with a glare ready. The ball of white curly fur is just licking its owner's jaw innocently, like it just didn't ruin her favorite top. Now the dog doesn't look so cute anymore.

"I'm so sorry about that! Are you okay?" The owner asks, reaching out with his free hand as the other is trying to calm the energetic dog.

Normally, Ami can see the resemblance between the owner and their pet. But all she sees is a boy who looks like a cat, with his dark hair and round eyes. She suddenly has this urge to whip out a marker and doodle whiskers on his cheeks.