Chapter 3

Hey guysss how're you alll...

Well long time but I will post it when I will have mood 😅😅

And love you guys just 4 chapter and 175 votes . It's overwhelmed me 🥺🥺

Well now let's start with the chapter ☺️☺️...

Avu's side.....

She was cleaning her room when she got a notification

Avu's pov..

Dekhu? kya hai? Nahi kam karne ke bad dekhti hu. uff dekhhi lati hu. (Take the phone and open her insta)OMG OMG OMG. Siddharth is live. Lets see while cleaning. (she started to see the live while cleaning her room . When she saw that Monica wala part a/n if forgot go and see previous chapter)

Gosh  I pity that girl whatever oh teri my phone! It's going to fall. (She ran, her phone was about to fall when she caught it any how) uff bach gaye. Oh shit i just send request for joining accidentally. Now what will I do. I am not in good condition. huhh why am I panicking. Sabko thodi na join kar......
kya he joined me.😱😱

Pov ends

Jai enters the room and Avu saw him with grateful eyes...

Jai! Hi Diiii.. 

Avu: Jai my handsome brother (jai: 😱😱🤨🤨) pls take it and I am coming in a minute. Siddharth is live and he joined. mai abhi ayi. Tu bat kar ...

Jai : arey But ..... Huff😑😑

(Before he can say anything she ran from there to her closet)

Jai looked towards the phone and that's when he heard Some one calling.

"Hey Hello Some one there?"

Jai: Oops So sorry sir actually it's my sister's  phone who is a big fan of yours. And she just handed me it

Sid: Oh thanks. Btw where is she.

Jai: She is coming in a second. She just handed me the phone and said to hold it for some time. Will you pls wait?

Sid: Yeah sure I will be glad.

Jai: Thank you so much.

Sid: Btw what's your name.

Jai: Jaijeet Singh Nandra,

Sid: Oh nice ( Lights got off) oh shit ramu kaka what happened.

"Beta ramu is not at home now and i can't see anything pls check the lights."

(Someone shouted from somewhere)

"Okay mom wait I am seeing..." He said

Sid: hey jai I am so sorry I have to end this live now. Say hello to your sister. I am so sorry.

Jai: it's ok sir I will say her 🙂🙂

Sid: thanks . And hey guys I will come live very soon I am so sorry for the inconveniences. Byeee

And he end the live....

Jai : gosh now she is going to Scratch me with her nails. Save me from her god. I am too young to die. I have to propose Reem also. Then have tooooo....
(He was blabbering all this when he saw avu standing there wide eyes) BHAGO

Avu: jaiiiiiii where the hell is my phone and why are you blabbering. You left the live . I just went for 2 minutes.

Jai: a...Avu i didn't he himself end it.

Avu: but why you didn't request him to wait. (She said sniffing)

Jai: i said yrr but there power suddenly went and he end the live (she started sniffing rubbing her nose in jai's shirt and jai was like 😑😑😑🙄🙄🙄) btw he said hello to you

Avu: REALLY....( She shouted in excitement and jai hold his ears)

Jai: owww calm down girl. Are you planning to make me deaf or what...

Avu: wohoooo .... (Her face suddenly fall) but still I had a chance to talk with him but I missed it😭😭😭

Jai Rolled his eyes to his mad sister who is becoming dramatic every now and then.

Ting...

Again a notification came jai saw its from Reem to Avu. He handed her the phone she take it sniffing like a child and after seeing the massage she saw it wide eyes. She blink her eyes confirming if she is seeing right. Then she pinch jai...

Jai: owww what the hell yrr...

Avu: jai jai jai you will not believe wohoooo I am soooo happyyyyyyy

Jai: ughhh now what happened 🙄🙄🙄

Avu:....................

EOC

Words: 710

Well finnally updated (sheepishly smile)

hehehe btw do you like this chapter..

What do you think about Avu haha she is really dramatic...

Guess what massage she got that she is happy this much..

Stay tuned for next chapter....

Will update it soon i promise 😉😉

Goals: 30+ votes, 25+ comments

Your cute author Sini 😚😚