V

*

.*.。Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ +.*.

Asteria spit the blood out of her mouth and she started laughing again as Adamo look at her weirdly. "You just manage to pissed my son off."

"And so? He won't do shit to me." Adamo stated trying to convince himself. Asteria look at him and chuckled.

"You know what he did last week in Italy?" Asteria started. "He tortured the guy that poisoned my tea and did you know how long he torture him?" Asteria smirked at Adamo who had a terrified look on his face. "5 months. Day and night. My son might not tell me things but a mother always knows"

"He wouldn't know where you are," Adamo said.

"How can you be so sure?" Asteria smirked tilting her head. She showed him her wedding ring. Adamo realized that there was a tracking device on her ring, he lift his hand about to slap her when Cassian barge into the room with the rest of the men entered. 

"You've got guts." Leo darkly said as he entered the room. "Take him and his gold digger of a daughter," Calix ordered as his men took Adamo out of the room. Cassian untried Asteria as she weakly smiled at him.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Once Adamo was out of the room, Calix run into his mother, hugging her. "I'm alright, my dove. Sorry for running your birthday." Asteria said rubbing circles in her son's back calming him down.

"I should be the one saying sorry. I should've been with you. I'm sorry momma." Calix cried to his mother.

"Shh. . . It's okay." Asteria assured his son. These have been the scariest times in his life. As a kid Calix has always been alone, no one hugged, kissed, or even give him love, he's always been jealous of the kids whose parents give them hugs or kisses. Until Asteria came into his life, giving all the affection that he was missing half of his lifetime. Touch starve if others would say.

"Let's get you both home," Cassian said putting a blanket on Asteria's shoulder as Calix guided her to the car and Azriel handled the situation.