Chapter 1

I don't own neither Honkai Impact nor Harry Potter

Also to "Guest" Reviewers no one's forcing you to read this, and please don't turn this into a twitter shitposting.

In a street in London an Old Man who was dressed like a typical wizard walked through the streets until he came to a stop in front of a building that was built akin to a Victorian Era building, and the gates was a coat of arms that composed of a shield and a pair of golden wings.

Was he making a right choice? Or was he dooming a child into becoming another Tom Riddle?

But one thing was for certain things have changed a lot in the Muggle world, things weren't as they were since the witch hunts and the Victorian Era, perhaps... he hoped that young Harry may find someone who would call his family.

Then he turned to face a cat that was standing stiffly on a ledge.

"If it weren't for the fact that you weren't standing so stiffly Minerva I would have thought you were a statue of a Cat." The old man quipped in a humorous tone.

And so the cat jumped off of the ledge and turned in a woman in her late mid 40s with greying brown hair and clothing that consisted of a typical black pointy witch hat, an emerald cloak, and black robes underneath.

"Hello Albus." McGonagall said as she faced the man.

"I hope you have been doing nicely lately, my dear?" Albus asked with a small smile on his face.

"Now that the war is over... I feel deeply relived, however... I feel that we aren't going to hear the last from... Voldemort." McGonagall said the name with a bit of struggle.

"I see that you are still struggling to pronounce Voldemort's name." Albus said.

"Well unlike you Albus, you-know-who has been a great menace to the people, and has made us fear him." McGonagall said with a small frown.

"I know, but names have as much power as we give them, and I believe that fearing Voldemort further will make him more powerful." Albus told Minerva.

"I don't know how you deal with this Albus." Minerva said as she let out a sigh, trying to understand how Albus could deal with the angst of having to deal with a Dark wizard like Voldemort, but facing someone like Grindelwald probably had something to do with Albus' behavior.

"You get used to it. However, there are different matter that we have to discuss, no?" Albus said as he looked at the professor of transfiguration.

"Please Albus, tell me that James and Lily are alright?" Minerva asked Albus.

"..." Silence was the response that greeted Minerva.

"So... they are really dead?" Minerva asked Albus, who simply nodded.

"Sadly..." Albus quietly said.

"Oh no..." Minerva said in a tone that wasn't above that of a whisper, as she began recalling the times of two of her students.

James and his friends may have been rowdy, during their initial years of Hogwarts, but Lily had done some good to James and he mellowed out and become a good man.

And Lily... she was one of the students that she had the greatest pleasure of teaching, and knowing that such a bright and intelligent witch like is dead...

"We can mourn later, now... what can you tell me of the Orphanage?" Albus asked Minerva.

"I assume you are familiar with the Organization Schicksal?" Minerva asked Dumbledor.