😱SADI HOGYI😱

❤HELLO EVERYONE❤
❤PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES❤

Sometime
Aly goest in his room...but jasmin is not in the room

He moves towards balcony...and there she is sitting in balcony

He silently takes out his handkerchief and pours a few drops of chloroform

(JO VO APNE SATH LEKAR AYA THA APNI POCKET ME RKH KE ,CHLOROFORM MIXED WITH SOME OTHER ANESTHETIC DRUGS...
JIS SE VO ATLEAST 8 HOURS TK NA UTHE .. AND BCZ HE IS A MAFIA SO HE IS A MAFIA SO HE HAS EXPERIENCE IN ALL THIS....SO HE HAS USED IT IN RIGHT AMOUNT ... WHICH WILL NOT CAUSE ANY HARM TO HER....)

And he moves closer to her silently..
and he puts that handkerchief on her mouth covering her nose..so that she inhales and she starts panicking SHE tries to turn.. and remove his hand but he has held her so tightly by his one arm that she is unable to move.......

She groans... but he still holding her..she tries hard to get herself free but she fails..she keeps moving her body and keeps trying to jerk his  hands but she fails....

After two minutes she teamed..she stopped making efforts..her eyes are now struggling to rest ...as she is forcing herself has done its work..and she falls unconscious...the last thing she felt was a pair of strong muscular arms holding her......

Aly picks her up in his arms

Aly:- I am really sorry..baby..but agr tum Hosh me hoti to tum asani se meri baat nahi manti...fir muje gussa ata or fir shayd mujse kuch galat ho jata...jo me bilkul nahi chata I am sorry baby.

He gives a soft kiss on her lips (🙈🙈🙈)
And he takes her downstairs....

(Jasmin 's dress)

Everything is ready...mandup....
(Just to fulfill the rituals temporari type...)

As soon as CABIR seen aly coming downstairs he runs to him...

Cabir:- is everything okay..?what happened to her...?

He ask out of concern....
(As he didn't know about his whole plan...🙄🙄)

Aly:- nothing..she is fine..

He walks to mandup...

He sits in front of holy fire..(agni)
On opposite side of priest...
Holding jasmin by her waist with his one arm...as he makes her sit on his lap..her head rests on his chest...

(As she is unconscious...🤧🤧)

By his order priest starts chanting mantras...and he follows as the priest guides him sindur bhar diya...
mangalsutra pehna diya....

And now it's time to take 7 vows ....
He again pickes her up in his arms...
conducts 7 circles around the holy fire..
(Agni)

Aly:- we have taken the 7 steps you are become mine forever...only mine...and yes ,we and are partners.  I can not live without you, tum sirf meri ho or kisi ki nahi or nahi ho sakti ho qki use pehele mai use mar dunga . Aj se abhi se tum , tumhara dil , tumhari body sab mera hai or kisi ka nahi...now you are mine...only mine...

And they are married now...a wide grin makes his face more gorgeous...as she is finally his...only his....

Without even wasting a minute..
...there..he goes in his room.......

He lays her down on bed ...and goes and locks the door...

To be continued......

(Question:- pagal pan hona pyar main jaruri hai par ek insan apni pyar ke   liye kisi bhi had taq ja sakta hai to ky aly bhi yhi kar rha hai ??? PLEASE TELL ME KI ALY YE SAHI KIYA YA GALT)

Target
10commemts
90likes

❤BYE❤
❣PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES❣
❤Do COMMENT AND LIKES❤

~~♡💝LAVINA💝♡~~