Victorious

(smut warning)

---

Elijah woke up in the middle of the night. He sat up and started rocking back and forth in place out of anxiety that was consuming his mind. The reality was finally hitting him, he was scared of the consequences of his own wrong doings.

Elijah looked over to his brother and y/n, they were fast asleep. He took this oppourtunity to explore the abandoned building. He knew how get his mind off of bad thoughts. Elijah found the rusty balcony.

He liked to stare at traffic from a high place. It made him feel included and in synchronization with the rest of the world. He wasn't living in his head for once and melting into the traffic, the people down there. They were a part of him now.

The fast moving cars reminded him of the fast-paced nature of life itself. Things will always be in motion whether you want them to be or not. The time will always pass and things won't matter to you as much in the long run.

He jumped a little when he felt an arm on his shoulders. "What the hell are you doing here? in the middle of the night?" it was y/n.

Elijah turned away and looked ahead of him. "Have you ever thought of how beautiful Paris is?" he asked. It was random to y/n but not to elijah, he knew what was going on in his head.

"It's pretty, I guess." y/n shrugged.

The cop who was haunting the group was now dead. They had no pressure of going to jail. It clicked in his head, all the money was going to be theirs now. What are they gonna do with it?

"Don't tell me you have a type for french girls now." y/n chuckled.

Elijah locked eyes with her, "You wanna move to Paris with me?"

y/n laughed, "You wanna do the deed on the Eiffel Tower?"

Elijah turned over to y/n and held her hands, his eyes conveyed sincereity, "Will you run away with me to Paris to start a new life?"

y/n looked hesitant, "What's wrong with this life?" 

"Look- our old lives wont be the same! Ever! Our parents will think we are fucking devils and-an-d you'll go to jail for assaulting Noelle. I will have no one to defend me or care for me like- we either live like this, in a constant state of despair or escape." Elijah replied.

Y/n looked away.

"Y/n, you see we have ruined our fucking lives y/n! I can't live like this. The only thing keeping me going is that money. I'll use it to fly to France and make my last days happy, are you with me?" he continued to talk and started sobbing.

"Elijah! no! We can fix everything." y/n pulled him into her chest and his crying turned into violent sobbing.

"No we can't-" Elijah got cut off by his own panting. He was swallowing his tears in order to talk.

"We can just go back home! And explain to our parents the truth! They will understand especially if we don't ask my mom for the money. We'll just go back to our normal lives!" Y/n played with his hair.

Elijah wanted the money, he belived that would fix everything. "No! y/n money is the next step! It's important. Its why we did all this shit in the first place. We need to tell your mom to get the money! Tomorrow!"

Y/n was disappointed but she didn't know what to do except to hug him tighter as they both fell to the ground amidst their intense outburst of emotions.

"I wanna be with you." Elijah looked into y/n's eyes. A part of him knew she always wanted to hear that and she'd do anything for him after hearing it.

She was shocked in a good way. She couldn't contain herself and started kissing her childhood friend, He kissed her back.

The kiss deepened and so did their grips on each other. The involvement of tongue was prominent but Elijah stopped, "Y/n promise me, we'll get the money." he held her hands.

She looked uncertain but that defying sense of helplessness in Elijah's eyes made her feel soft. He needed her and she needed to be there for him. "Of course." she kissed his forehead.

It's safe to say, things after that escalated quickly. Elijah and y/n found their way into the bedroom which was somewhat clean or at least cleaner that expected.

Elijah got on top of y/n as she pulled his hoodie over his head and threw it somewhere in the dimly-lit room. The balcony was still in their sight and it was the only source of light there.

The moon light reflected directly onto their bodies as they undressed each other. The dark sky was full of stars, twinkling with hope. It reminded y/n of Elijah and Sally talking to each other that day, under the sky of her balcony.

 It reminded y/n of Elijah and Sally talking to each other that day, under the sky of her balcony

It was a reminder of how far y/n had come. Elijah belonged to her now, she finally had what she wanted for years. Y/n was victorious but at what cost? All of her loved ones were suffering because of her. She had betrayed her own mother in the name of getting Elijah.

Her whole world was falling apart but she was pretending to be blissfully unaware. Elijah was the cause of that too, y/n had misused drugs many times before but no drug killed her more than Elijah did. 

There was no proof or bruise on her body but on the inside y/n was crumbling apart. Loving him had always done her dirty. It was him, the problem. "Elijah~" she moaned and skipped past all of her worries and sudden realisations when Elijah unclipped her bra and started nibbling on her left boob.

She arched her back and Elijah continued to play with her boobs, her hands landed on his fluffy blonde hair that she pulled on from time to time to suppress the overwhelming pleasure. He filled her chest with hickeys.

y/n slipped out the bed and got on her knees. Elijah felt immense deja vu as he made eye contact with the girl in front of her. He still remembered how much his throat hurt from all the screaming of y/n's name he did that day as a 16 year old boy.

It felt like she had done him before and known every inch of his body. She mastered the art of satisfying Elijah on the first try. He leaned his head back and grabbed the sheets with both of his hands as he waited for y/n to do what she does best.

Y/n stroked her hands on his thighs and slowly took off his pants then his boxers, his hard dick sprang up. Elijah moaned instantly and entangled his hands in y/n's hair when she kissed his tip.

In just a span of a year the way they touched each other changed very much. They had gone from rough and careless to gentle and full off passion because it was not a dumb experiment anymore, it was an act of love.

Elijah was overtaken by ecstasy instantly when she started to swirl her tongue around his hard member. He rolled his eyes back and took in the moment while his legs started twitching because he was close to his climax.

Before he could climax y/n got on top of him and he took off her pants and underwear. He slid it in and y/n started riding him as they both got lost in each other's ways of pleasure.

They locked eyes as he held y/n's waist and she thrusted harder than ever, they were both very close. Elijah moaned in her ears as she layed on him to get in the last few thrusts before cumming in sync with him.