Chapter 4

Then they kissed....

It was the next morning and Regina walked up with a horrible headache. She went down stairs to the dinning room where her brother, mam and dad were sitting eating break fest and her parents didn't look very happy. She walked over and sit down, the chef brought her some food over, she smiled at him. 

"Regina, who were you with last night" James asked.

"Vy, why" Regina said very confused.

"Liar" Melissa said.

"What, did you just say I'm not laying" Regina said.

"I'l' ask this one more time, who were you with last night" James asked once again.

"And I said Vy for the millionth time" Regina said. Her parents were shaking their heads and Melvin didn't know what to say. 

"Fine, if your not going to tell the truth then fine, I'll just say. We know you weren't out with Vy, you were out with some guy, not any guy Daniel, Diane's nephew" James said very disappointed.

"How do you know that" Regina asked. Melissa showed her the news paper and on the front was her and Daniel kissing. 

"How could you do that to our family name, do you know how many calls and emails that have to responded because of you, what are people going to think you are supposed to marry Marcus. What is he going to think just because you wanted attention of a guy. I mean how low are your standards, he is lower class" Melissa said furious with her daughter.

"I don't want to marry Marcus, I hate him and sorry for thinking about my self this time but i like Daniel and nothing will change that" Regina said. Her parents were disappointed.

"Well you will marry Marcus and nothing will change that" James said. 

Meanwhile at the Gizmo house. Daniel, Kim and his mam  were eating break feast while the news was playing.

*On the Tv*

New reporter - Last night the Regina Ginera who is supposed to be marrying Marcus Stevenson, was caught by the press kissing another boy. *The picture came on the screen*. The guy she is kissing was Daniel Gizmo, the guy who works at his family's coffee shop.

Kim and his mam looked at him.

"you didn't" Kim said.

"I did" Daniel said.

"Why would you do that" She asked.

"Because I like her ok, she was really nice" Daniel said.

"She hurt us and you don't even care" Kim said.

"I do care but it's not my fault I like her ok she actually makes me feel good which is some thing I haven't felt in ages. so sorry ok sorry" Daniel said and ran up stairs he laid on his bed and got his phone out to message her.

Daniel- Hey                                                                                                                                                                                Regina- Hey, have you seen what's all of the news                                                                                                  Daniel- yeah. Sorry. How is your parents taking  it, since your meant to marry Marcus.                      Regina- Not well, there really not happy. It's not your fault, I would have kissed you if I didn't                           want to.                                                                                                                                                                      Daniel- My sister wasn't happy. Can we meet up later.                                                                                          Regina- Yeah, where?                                                                                                                                                            Daniel- I message the details soon. see you later.                                                                                                     Regina- Ok. See you later.

Regina put her phone down and smiled. Then her Marcus barged in her room very angry.

"WHY DID YOU KISS HIM?" Marcus shouted.

"Because..... I don't want to marry you" Regina said.

"Well you have to, ok or you know what will happen" Marcus said.

"Whatever, Marcus" Regina said

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME" Marcus asked.

"Because I'm forced to marry you and I don't want to"Regina said. 

"Still you didn't have to kiss another guy, do you know how that makes me look. Like I'm just letting my fiance go around kissing other guys" Marcus said.

"Do you know how it makes me look, I'm the one everyone is talking about not you, so don't make this about you because this it's not" Regina said.

Marcus left and slammed the door after him making Regina jump. 

A couple of hours Daniel message Regina telling her were to met him and it was this very private location. She sneaked out and met him there.

"Hi" Regina said with a smile.

"Hi" He said and they hugged.

"I'm sorry about every thing, it's my fault" Regina said.

"It's  not your fault how we supposed to know the press was there" Daniel said.

They sit on the floor and Regina laid her head on his shoulder and they held hands.

"I wish I was with you instead of Marcus but if I don't marry him, some thing bad will happen" Regina said with a tear coming out her eyes.

"What will happen" Daniel asked.

"My parents will kill me, you should of seen how angry they were when they found out about the kiss. I just felt worthless, they were making out like all I do is go around making out with guys, which I don't" Regina said.

"There your parent's the love surely if you explain they will be ok with it" Daniel said.

"No. They don't love me, they love there company and will do anything for it, even if I tried to explain, they would never listen, I'm the there least favourite child they love Melvin way more because he actually listens" Regina said.

"Well you always be my favourite Ginera" Daniel said with a smile and she smiled back.

After an hour they got up and hugged once again and waved bye.

Regina got home her mam was waiting for her.

"Where have you been" Melissa said.

"Out for a walk" Regina said.

"You were out with that boy, you smell like him" She said.

"How do you know what he smells like" Regina said.

"He guys me the vibe he has like a poor boy smell which is what you smell like, WHY WERE YOU WITH HIM" Melissa said.

"Because he actually cares about me unlike every one else in this world" Regina said.

"He is using you for money and every thing your father and I have done for you" She said.

"He isn't, he never once asked me for money and everything you have done for me is actually for you. Like making me marry Marcus is for your benefit not mine" Regina said and walked away, her mother rolled her eyes at her.

Regina went to her room and slammed the door after her. She sat at her desk and started to cry. She didn't how or why her life has become so complicated and messed up. She just wanted a normal life, a life were she wasn't rich, a life were she could date and marry who she wants.  She wanted to be with Daniel but she knew it wasn't right. She couldn't be with him their so different. Daniel and Regina's parents would never, ever approve of their relationship. Regina knew what she needed to do but she didn't want to.

She had to tell Daniel they can't be together.