Chapter One

Ashton

The pounding of electronic music was the only thing that could be heard in the crowded nightclub. Dancing bodies pushed and ground against each other in a drunken haze as the flashing strobe lights made the room seem like it was going in slow motion. The smell of sweat and alcohol filled the room.

The club was crowded on this Friday night. People from all walks of life came to the 'Sen Rose Night Club' to get away from their regular lives. That was how I originally ended up at the club. I wanted to get away from problems, but the club only fixes your problem for the night. I didn't realize that soon enough, now I am a regular.

I was perched on one of the high bar stools watching everyone on the dance floor. Letting my eyes rake the club grounds for my next night of fun. There were a few people who caught my eye, but no one jumped out at me. No one ever did though. I was so used to the same old thing every time that most people were boring to me now.

I was brought out of thought when a smaller boy came up to me. The boy had a collar and had little kitten ears along with an overly slutty outfit. He was not my type and even if he was I would probably get my ass beat if whoever had put the expensive collar on him. That was not how I wanted to spend my night.

"Hello, I um, need some help," he said quietly, but just loud enough for me to hear him. He didn't dare to look me in the eyes as he was even hesitant to talk to me. He probably wasn't normally allowed to talk to other people at the club.

"Yes?" I wanted to just get this over with. I didn't want to deal with this while off the job. I had better things to do. But I didn't want to be rude, so I waited to see what the boy wanted.

"I was wondering if you could see if my master is cheating on me," the smaller boy asked me, still not daring to look me in the eyes. I lightly rolled my eyes at his request. I hated other peoples' relationship drama.

"Who is he?" I asked, watching as the boy pointed over at the smoking area to a man who had jet black hair and was wearing a black leather outfit. He looked alright, he was kinda hot. I guess I wouldn't mind helping the little one out.

I looked back down when I felt something tap my thigh. Seeing a roll of twenty-dollar bills being offered to me. Smirking as I took it from the little boy's hands. I wasn't picky if there was money involved.

"Alright, what is his name?" I asked, getting up from the stool I had been sitting at for the last hour. Making sure to fix my hair so that I at least looked a little decent. I didn't have to look crazy slutty to attract a man like him. If this man wanted it, he would take it no matter what. All men like him were the same.

"Mark Sanders," the kitten said in a nervous voice. He must have thought this guy was cheating on him if he was willing to pay money for me to try and seduce him. Most people would feel bad about doing something like this, but I wasn't. If that was what the younger boy wanted, then I would do it, especially for the money. I did a lot of things for money that most people would feel dirty and horrible doing.

I walked through the dancing crowd of people and found 'Mark'. He was with a group of guys who were all smoking cigars. They all looked like businessmen having a fun night out with their boy toys.

"Hey, boys," I said seductively, sitting down on Mark's lap. Instantly all of the guys stopped their conversations and looked up at me with curiosity. Some of them chuckled and others whistled as they saw me sitting on their friend's lap. "Oh, is this seat taken?" I questioned turning around to face Mark, straddling his thighs and putting my arms around the back of his neck.

"Um, I-yes it is. Please get off," he said but didn't push me away. Big mistake. I could already tell by his body language that he was mine. It was so easy. Leaning into Mark, so that my mouth was right next to his ear.