<<Noticing You>>

>>>>---🤎---<<<<

(TW!!!! Language, Drug use, Mentions of assault, (2nd chap) and college student activities). 😀

"𝐘/𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏, 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄!!!"

||1.8k words||

𝕸ikasa screamed at you through the other room. You were lucky enough to even have the same dorm with someone as mature as her. This was your third time this week being late to class, considering that you didn't even show up on monday, and it was only the beginning of the 2nd semester. "IM SORRY, HERE I COME, IM TRYING TO FIX MY HAIR." You reply, putting on cute accessories to make your locs pop.

At this point in the school year, you didn't even care about class, you just cared about being cute as fuck. Like you already were. You ran back into your room from the bathroom to grab your bag and your dorm room key, throwing the lanyard over your head and jogging out of the door to find mikasa, who was already down the hallway. She's patient when it comes to you, and you were glad, considering that you were stubborn at times.

"Shawty waitttt youre walking too fast, im already sweating and i just woke up like.. 20 minutes ago." you exhale, finally catching up to her. "maybe if ya ass wasn't moving so damn slow you wouldn't have to chase after me." she looks over at you, and you both burst out laughing, not being able to take each other serious.

"Y/N, MIKASA!!" You hear someone calling you from afar. You both look at each other first then turn around, only to be met with your besties, Sasha and Connie. They had been dating for the past month, and had been matching clothes ever since. Their themes today were green, and cream. They were so adorable it literally made you want to explode. "SASH AND CAILLOUUUU MY BEAUTIFUL SLUTS, GOOD MORNING!" You jump onto both of them, wrapping your arms around their necks.

Connie scoffs and bites your arm, while sasha squeezes you to death. "I AM NOT CAILOU. FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME." Connie cries, throwing your arm off of him to go greet mikasa, who was already over it. "Idk about yall, but i got a class to get to. Which im currently late for since SOMEONEE aint wanna get their ass up this morning."

They both glance their eyes over to you guys, but you're too busy horse playing with sasha to know that she was staring at you. You stop and stare at them both. "Huh? Sorry i was too busy having an important conversation with my shawty bae to notice y'all." You cheekily smile as sasha starts to scream from your hands being on her throat for too long. "i-cARG BREET-" Sasha manages to choke out before you burst out laughing, letting go of her (now sore) neck. "You play too damn hard y/n, big godzilla ass hands. I feel like if you flick me imma go flying." Sasha breathily says, running behind connie for protection. "Don't come behind me girl, i can't help you from them." Connie says, looking over his shoulder in pure fear at sasha. You all laugh and chat for a little while, finally dispersing, considering you all had different 1st period classes.

You absolutely hated your first period class. Ever since your schedule changed, you barley had any classes with the people you knew. It was good at the same time though, considering you were able to have alone time, but it never really felt like you were alone. As if someone was watching you. You always brushed it off though, considering that everytime you would scan the room for the potential "stalker" you didn't see anyone looking at you. You weren't stupid though, and you knew that someone was looking at you, and you were determined to find out who it was. Of course to someone else it wouldn't have been a big deal, but it was to you because you were insecure, and constantly felt like someone was making fun of you, no matter what you were doing.