first day of school

Hello my name is Luka and I'm 17. I go to highschool. I am a male and I’m biesxual. Here is my story of how I met my vampire lover who is a vampire. 

Luka Pov
In the morning.
*I woke up by my phone went off* (ugh it morning time.. first day of school)
*I get up and turn the clock off and got up and went to my closet and grabs some random clothes and put it on and walk to my door and unlock the door and open the door and walk out and close it behind me and walk downstairs and walks to the kitchen and grab something to eat and sits down and starts to eat after i got done eating. I got up and walked to the front door and put my shoes on and got up and unlocked the door and opened the door and walked out and closed it behind me and started to walk towards my new school. I saw the front gate and walks towards the gate and walk into the school and walks down the hallway and sees my lucker and goes to it and unlock my lucker and grabs my books i need for classes and walks down the hallway and sees my classroom and walk towards the door and opens it and sees everyone stop and look at me and it made me very nervous and scared*
Teacher: Hello, are you new here?
“Um y.yes” 
Teacher: well come here and look at the class and tell them about you.
“Oh um can i um not do that pls?” 
Teacher: Nope you have to tell them something about you like your name and something you like.
“Fine..” 
*I walk up to the teacher and look at the class and look around to see where everyone is and i see the one person in the back wearing a black hoodie and has his hood on which made me curious to get to know them* 
“Hello um my name is luka and im 17 and um I like to read books i guess”
Teacher:ok good go sit beside him. 
“Ok..” 
*I walk to the back and sits down next to the hoodie boy and tries to not look at him* 
Hoodie boy: So I see you're new here.
“Oh um yeah i'm new i just moved here and I thought it was a good idea to go into this school and learn” 
Hoodie boy: well newbie that was a bad idea to come to this school..
“What do you mean? What's wrong with this school?” 
Hoodie: well newbie if you read the school name it called Monstar school that means there werewolves, vampires, ghost, demons, angels, and a lot of others monstars in this school”
*When i heard this fear feel my body and I look down a little to make sure their don’t see my fear that showing*
“Oh.. cool”
Hoodie boy: good luck surviving in this school.
*I look back at the teacher and she starts teaching after the bell ring i got out and grab my bag and walk out and walks to the door and opens it and walks out and keeps walking toward the hallway and saw some of the kids here stare at me while I was walking through the hallway* 
???: hay! You come over here now.
*I stop walking and got very scared and turn around*
“Why should I?”
???: I said get over here now!
“Ugh whatever”
*I walk towards them and walks in front of them*
“What?” 
???: What is your name kid?
“Why should I tell you my name?”
???: tell me or else kid.
“Ugh no. I’m not telling you my name now goodbye”
*I start to walk away but stops by someone pulling on my hoodie and push me down on the ground*
“AGH! WHAT THE HACK!!”
???: this is what you get for not telling me your name boy.
*My eyes starts to glow*
In a demonic voice: Get… away… from… me…
???: w.what the hack happened to your voice?!
*I get up and look away from them and runs off*
???: he is a freak..
*I ran through the school and run outside of the school and behind a tree and gets down on my knees and starts to cry*