Chapter 2 - Is it true...?

{George's POV}

"George-? George-?!"

"Hm...?"

"You okay?!"

"I'm fine-... Just light-headed..."

"Drink some water- it's gonna help,"

Wilbur handed me just a regular plastic bottle full of water, I chugged the entire thing without realizing it until I was done drinking it. 

"Uhm- thanks, Wilbur.." I mumbled while trying to stand up and hold my balance but I fall over, Wilbur catches me before I hit the ground, he holds me close and my face is in his chest, his chin is on my shoulder- I could hear and feel him breathing in my ear, his breath was warm like the sun on my skin on a warm summer afternoon, I felt a shiver go down my body- but it didn't feel like a normal shiver would- it felt- pleasuring-...to be honest, I liked that feeling... I then feel Wilbur wrapping his arms around my waist and hear him start to mumble something.

The cute bomber jacket you've had since sixth form...

Adorned with patches of places you've been...

 Is nothing on my khaki coat I got...

From a roadside when I was sixteen...

He-...he was singing the song he always used to sing for me... I think it was Since I saw Vienna-...  I softly hummed along as I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought our foreheads together, I closed my eyes. Wilbur started to sway side to side slowly and I swayed in sync, I could feel my heart, beating fast like Achilles running after Hector to avenge his love Patroclus, I didn't mind though- Wilbur's chin lifted from my shoulder and he looked at me, and so I looked back at him, his smile is so soft... My face flushed a bit and Wilbur laughed a bit-

"All I do is smile and you're red,"

"No- I just- ya maybe-"

"It's ok little rabbit,"

He started to pet me, he would call me things like bunny or rabbit because I'm "small", and cuz I'm soft like one, which are stupid reasons but eh- I don't mind it I guess, it's better than being called things like "kitten" or  "puppy", Wilbur sits down and ends up pulling me down with him and I lay my head on his shoulder-

"So- what's it been like without me?"

Wilbur always has seemed to ask about me before anyone else even with Tommy or techno- Wilbur will ask about my day or how I'm doing first.

"Uhm- I guess different, high school was a pain without you- I was kinda alone except for Quackity and sometimes Karl being around, Niki too would be there for me, what about you?"

"Eh- Techno has been studying a lot of Greek stuff but that isn't new, Tommy hasn't gotten woman but that's not surprising either, Phil has been helping Techno train in fighting more, sometimes me or Tommy will join in, Oh-! Tubbo and Ranboo share a pig they found and his name is Micheal, god- it's been so lonely and empty without you,"

"Yea it has-..." I mumbled, the last time I saw Wilbur was when I moved out of town, because of my parent's work, but after I turned 18 I bought a small house back in Brighton, the inside of my house has a light faded green color with flowers on them and in my room, there was an old phone that probably doesn't work anymore- but enough ranting about my house.

"Have you dated or are with anyone? Or at least like someone?"

I froze- I know I haven't dated anyone but Wilbur asking if I like anyone is odd, I stare off for a sec remembering one of my friends, Clay, they're nice- I guess- I know Clay likes me, I'm not that interested in him, but Clay is a backup if Wilbur doesn't want me.

"No, not really but I do like someone-"

"Oooo who do you like? You don't have to say but you can describe the person to me,"

"Uhm- he's tall, British, brown fuffy hair, and he wears glasses-"

Glasses-... Glasses-! Holy crap I forgot I have Wilbur's glasses in my pocket! I'm such an idiot-! But- I'll wait till after our conversation to give them back to him...

"Oh-? So it's a boy hmmm?" Wilbur joked around and sounded like one of those overprotective dads to their daughters, I found that funny though-

"I- ya it's a boy- uhm- he always has the softest-" I stopped midway in my sentence, I thought that it would be funny to have Wilbur guess who I like.

"Softest what?" Wilbur tilted his head a bit in confusion like a bird.

"I'm not gonna say anything" I crossed my arms and smirked a bit. I could tell Wilbur was pissed off, it's funny when he's pissed.

"Aaaaand why not? I thought you tell me everything" Wilbur's tone was a little stern- I felt myself turn red a bit.

"Because I don't wanna, you can deal with it" I tried to act tough still even with Wilbur trying to get the best of me.

"Fine. Don't tell, it'll slip one day- maybe you're insecure about who you like isn't it?" Wilbur can't seem to leave me be can he? 

"No. You know what- {no no} you William." I stared at him right in his eyes and he stared right back at me- it felt like he was hovering over me-

"Is that so? The little rabbit fighting off the big bad wolf over some crush." I shrank down- I couldn't tell if I was blushing or so pissed off I was burning. I took a deep breath so I didn't attack Wilbur-

"I could easily get up and walk out of here right now and leave you alone" I started to stand up until ... 

{I swear- I wrote this on the spot and had no clue how to write this scene- I apologize for not being uploading anything- chapter 3 and 4 are in process- chapter 4 or 5 might have some angst or drama, I'll try and write more often, I might post small little side shorts in this to feed y'all something, anyways- stay safe, until next chapter, adios}