Yoongi - Say Yes Already

Namjoon sat there a very shocked expression on his face. I tried to contain my amusement by leaning a bit and hiding my face with my hand.

"You going to say anything?" Yoongi asked, smirking at his best friend.

"Uhhh...I don't know what to say."

"Thank you would be a good one."

A sudden laugh bubbled out of Namjoon, as he then looked at the papers in front of him. "This cant be real."

"Do you not want it?" Yoongi asked.

"I do, I just...this is a lot, hyung."

"You deserve it." Yoongi replied. "You have been by my side since the beginning."

"But...this is your organization-"

"Now it's ours." Yoongi interrupted.

Namjoon just looked at his best friend, his sharp navy blue suit a little disheveled from his long day. When he first looked over the paperwork he had to loosen his tie and unbuttoned his shirt at the top a little for comfort.

"So..." he started, not being able to think straight. "What exactly does this mean then?"

"It means that you and I share responsibility. 50/50 from here on in. We make decisions together and grow this company as far as it can go. Joon, you are the only man I truly trust without doubt. You're smart as hell and have a damn good attitude. The rest of the employees respect you and come to you when they need assistance. You deserve to have equal parts in this."

He sat there looking over the paperwork and I knew he was just saying black on white at this point.

"If you flip to the last section, it goes over details of your new pay." I said. "With both of you sharing in equal parts you don't have a salary anymore but you hold a percentage of the profits like he does. So though it's not on paper, the income you receive with be substantially greater."

"Doesn't that take away from you?" He asked Yoongi.

"Barely." Yoongi scoffed. "When I did the math, I'm not going to notice the pay cut. And if we expand the way we plan to, I will be making more money than I was still. Like I said, you're an asset to this company and deserve what I'm giving you. So sign it."

I was really excited for Namjoon. Yoongi had been talking about this for a long time but wanted their organization to be a little more settled before he gave this offer. He wanted to make it worth it. Namjoon tapped the tip of the pen a few times on the paper reading a line or two. I looked over at Yoongi who smiled at me and gave me a wink.

I shook my head, but the smile that spread on my face remained the same.

Just then I watched as a huge grin spread across his face. He looked up at Yoongi and asked a question that made me laugh out loud.

"Does that mean I also get to hire a super-hot assistant to share my office?"

"Of course." Yoongi replied. "I quite recommend one actually, they make the long days more interesting."

I rolled my eyes but kept smiling at Namjoon when he turned to me. "You think your brother would be interested?"

"Jin?" I asked, him nodding eagerly. I laughed twirling my pen in my hand. "You'll have to ask him, but from what I understand you are pretty persuasive." I said raising my eye brow.

"I'll have a contract drafted for him for you to present the idea, how does that sound?" Yoongi asked, smiling now that he knew Namjoon was going to take the offer.

"Perfect." He said before pressing the pen on the paper and signing the appropriate spots. It took just a few seconds before he then pushed the paper to Yoongi, who then signed the document as well. Yoongi handed it to me, and I notarized it giving it the stamp I designed and then signing next to it. I then got up, and made three copies. The original one would go in the company filing, as well as being uploaded to the databases, one would go to the company attorney, and then one to each of them.