Prologue

Prologue

Love,huh what a waste of time.I never understood why people were so obsessed with the concept of it.All my life I saw people making so many mistakes for the sake of love,after all my mom was one of them.She fell in love with someone then married him, become a victim of domestic violence ,had a child with him and then was ultimately betrayed by him but still can't stop loving him for the sake of God.Sometimes, I think why she is like this ,why she can't stop loving that one person who betrayed her ,why can't she unlove him but I guess she is like this and I will never be  able to change that.I ,on the other hand had several other reasons for not believing in love.First of all it was totally a waste of time , second I really couldn't trust anyone and third love was just another name for pain.I have seen many people suffering from it including myself.Yes I out of people fell for someone ,I swear to God that I didn't plan for it to happen but still it happened .That's the thing about destiny,you don't really know what is written in it until and unless it happens.
Love entered my life five years ago when I was in middle school.How it happened ,when it happened I don't know but it just happened.All my life I stayed guarded,stayed away from boys,tried to protect my heart in the best possible way but everything changed since the day he entered my life and started thawing all the ice around my heart.Sometimes I think why the universe betrays us like this,why when we don't want something happens just to prove that all our fears were true.Well what had happened cannot be undone and I out of all people now understand why Jane Austen wrote in her novel that "we are all fools in love".Call it irony or not but I have become just like my mother pining over someone who I don't even know wants to be mine.Sometimes when I think about the past ,it just surprises me that how things unfolded like that.I mean I can understand about the other couples but my and his story was suppose to be different because we were different.We loved each other with a passion that no one had,had the chemistry which people were jealous of ,we were perfect for each other and used to fit each other in the most perfect way then why we ruined us,why we were pranked by the destiny in such a way ,why we got our hearts shattered like that! Well I am still looking for answers and I don't know when I will find them.It has been five years but it still hurts the same,I don't know how long will it take for me to heal but I know something it's not going to happen anytime soon and I will never be able to unlove him.
Hi ,my name is Tvisha Jain and this is my story or rather my and his story.